Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i cant open the menu anymore by presseing ESC and how cna i enter the fucking adultshop and why the hell does hte remove womb protection does not work at the inn when you click on the bed even if i have 200 love and let us enter the fucking dungeon test again

Last edited:

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
don't know why my game got a little broken, anyway my save file's from ver.0.30, is it too old to run in current version?

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Changelog (v0.33):
  • English Translation - From what I understand TechnoBrake's English Translator either quit or was fired for some reason. The dev is currently looking for a new translator and in the mean time has made an MTL for v0.30-v0.32.
You mentioned this MTL, is it anywhere to be found yet ?

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
hey guys how do you access the milk man bad ending ? I got the 3rd quest but its all japanese and in the walkthrough it says to select the second option but there isn't one it just lets me finish the quest for 100 silver with one choice in japanese

Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
I can't seem to get the brutal ending to trigger with the orc boss, whenever I lose to him it just kicks me back outside the cave

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
hey guys how do you access the milk man bad ending ? I got the 3rd quest but its all japanese and in the walkthrough it says to select the second option but there isn't one it just lets me finish the quest for 100 silver with one choice in japanese
Are you sure you aren't on the second quest?

You mentioned this MTL, is it anywhere to be found yet ?
I believe it was uploaded here a couple of pages ago, if not then the most recent upload (v0.33) should have the English MTL included.

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Are you sure you aren't on the second quest?

I believe it was uploaded here a couple of pages ago, if not then the most recent upload (v0.33) should have the English MTL included.
The first quest is to milk and the second quest is to get the milk potion right ? third one being selling it ??

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The first quest is to milk and the second quest is to get the milk potion right ? third one being selling it ??
First quest is to milk cows, second is procuring a milk potion and giving it to the Milk Man, third quest is after the promotion exam and is whole bunch of stuff.

Getting 100 silver coins is part of the second quest iirc.

Reactions: Iamkho

Lampwalk

Aug 22, 2019
0.33a version. Can't move to the location in the quest "patrol blessing road". I Just come to the red arrow and nothing happens. Is it a bug or I am missing something? New save, not from old version. Previous versions all worked well.

1614286515313.png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes