UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Does orcs come under bestiality? Cuz, they recently warned the squirrel legacy developer for it even though the character was anthropomorphic.
I think it would be more in the monster category, besty is more for if it is the pig itself

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
i visited her so namy time and theres no potion milk !
Iirc you unlock it by activating the quest from the milkman. Just head to the town near the capital and accept the milk quest. He'll send you on an errand to fetch the milk potion, I think.

Reactions: phantomz

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
I think there might be a bug with the cheating sex the priestess can have with mobs. It plays a black screen whenever you do it but reveals what they're doing if the guy can go multiple rounds.

I originally thought secret ntr had somehow been turned on despite me only moving save files between versions of the game and my original save file not having secret ntr turned on. So I went back to an old version of the game (0.30) and used the same file that I had moved to the new versions of the game and tried cheating sex once in 0.30 and there wasn't black screen. However once I moved that same file to 0.31 and 0.32 I had that black screen bug.

EDIT: Forgot to include a screenshot my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
^ yup i have same problem

there's another problem too .
when goblins or other enemies rapes her and then i beat them and when i choose to let me to clean your pussy by my penis i get game freeze !

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
View attachment 1053234

new update now! looks like new npc the player can have sex with.
This are the new adds on this version:

The contents of this update are as follows

・ Story quest " Ork pig subjugation"
・ New enemy oak pig
・ Brutal ending "Ork pig"
・ Side quest (erotic) implementation "Aiming for a great witch"
・ Side quest (normal) "Wolf subjugation"
・ Sleeping event
・Dirty little crab crotch dance main part implementation
・ Gallery mode
・ Matsuaki specification change
・ AP consumption by moving in the dungeon