Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I remember seeing once that it is against the rules. Whoever the leaker patron is, they got too excited and didn't read the msg from TechnoBrake before getting it uploaded.
I dont know about any message from TechnoBrake. I am talking about the forum rules. I was told in no uncertain terms that if a game is only partially translated it, it will need to be posted in the Japanese section of the forum. The game I uploaded is still there, despite the UI being translated. Custom Reido 5. A Slave trainer game where the story is largely irrelevant.

Well, I dont really care. The English version will likely be up within a week or so.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I dont know about any message from TechnoBrake. I am talking about the forum rules. I was told in no uncertain terms that if a game is only partially translated it, it will need to be posted in the Japanese section of the forum. The game I uploaded is still there, despite the UI being translated. Custom Reido 5. A Slave trainer game where the story is largely irrelevant.

Well, I dont really care. The English version will likely be up within a week or so.
So was I. Re-read what I said. TechnoBrake msgs patrons via patreon on update releases and says changes and such and I'm a patron so I should know.

Zwundum

Feb 14, 2018
For those wondering it is partially translated and he’s behind on translations because is translator got busy with his real job. English translations may be slower to come out for the short term

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to raise the protagonist's (not the Priestess) insanity in game. I can't get the variable to appear in a save editor until I raise it once.
I think the only way to do it currently is to view events with women other than the Priestess, i.e. the Bath Lady or the Potion Maker, although that might just raise the Priestess's insanity value.

Regardless you can use the online save editor and either click "Show data in raw" towards the bottom to see all variables, it will simply show up as "null" instead of a number. Alternatively you can look at the Walkthrough for a small guide on how to paste the "System.rvdata2" file into the online save editor which will show you all the variables along with their names (In Japanese).

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
have you guys tried to MTL the game?, since english versions are getting behind doesn't sound like a bad idea at all
The problem with MTLing this game is that we are already guaranteed to get a professional English translation if we just wait for a couple of weeks, so there is no reason to waste our time MTLing something that will simply get a better translation soon.

Additionally MTLing this game is probably not so simple as just pressing a button in Translator++ due to the excessive amount of variables it has which would likely be messed up by being passed through a machine translator and would need to be checked over by a human, which with the considerable amount of dialogue in the game would take a large amount of time.

If people are really so impatient for a translation that they cannot wait a couple of weeks then they could always use a text extractor alongside a translator and play with that, it won't look good but if they are concerned about quality they could always just wait.

Reactions: Zastinx

Suit

May 11, 2019
Additionally MTLing this game is probably not so simple as just pressing a button in Translator++ due to the excessive amount of variables it has which would likely be messed up by being passed through a machine translator and would need to be checked over by a human, which with the considerable amount of dialogue in the game would take a large amount of time.
While I'm against MTL game translations, this isn't true anymore. MTL through certain software is now literally a couple of clicks away, with no affect on variables or game switches. For anyone that would want to go down this route, .

Zwundum

Feb 14, 2018
While I'm against MTL game translations, this isn't true anymore. MTL through certain software is now literally a couple of clicks away, with no affect on variables or game switches. For anyone that would want to go down this route, .
Bless you sir, I'm gonna go for it

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
lmao anyone know the number of the switch that locks you out of your room for no damn reason? cant even sleep in my bed behind it or get the guy back on my team, HALP.....please

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
lmao anyone know the number of the switch that locks you out of your room for no damn reason? cant even sleep in my bed behind it or get the guy back on my team, HALP.....please
You're locked out because the priestess is getting freaky with someone else in there. Her lust variable is something like 200 and her love variable is something like 100 or less. Exit and enter the inn a couple of times and the event should be done.

If this isn't the case, then your game is broken.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
have you guys tried to MTL the game?, since english versions are getting behind doesn't sound like a bad idea at all
You're welcome to do so. All the text is unencrypted in a large .csv file. You could, if you're so inclined, go into that file and copy paste each sentence into Google Translate and then replace the original text. Just make sure you backup the file before you begin fiddling.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Huh I did not know this was a thing, my only experience with MTLing something comes from Translator++ which broke some things in game due to messed up variables/text in the game files which led me to look over all the files manually looking for broken translations.

Thanks for the link, it looks pretty promising if it actually does what it seems to, though the lack of proper capitalization may annoy the hell out of me lol.

Do you have any idea how it handles the half programming you can do in RPGM? Things like "\nw[\N[1]]" or "if(v[100]===0||v[100]>=2)Yes"

Reactions: Francisco Torres

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I would have loved to play this if we were playing as the woman... otherwise it just seems like this is too much of a cuckoldry fest.

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone know how to do the new Yarizo event? I tried talking with Kohaku in a camp when Yarizo is there but I don't see any new options. Do I need to raise his relationship level first with new items? If so, anyone know how to do that? Bought everything in sex shop but I can't give any to him.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, just in case that some of you are having a hardtime getting the yarizo new scenes, for the netorase one just mess up with the heart icon in the table of your room, MC gets knocked down, the mess up with the table again and BOOM, scene. for the harassment one, go to the sewers with yarizo, get the slime in ass scene with kohaku, 2 options should pop up, the first in blank(no english translation yet) and the second option is some kanjis, click in the kanjis and BOOM AGAIN second scene, but i think that was more than a harassment:BootyTime:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes