jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Me neither. The only scenes that I've been able to see are when the priestess is knocked out.

Have you encountered any scenes when Yarizo fucks the priestess in a fight? Like they did in the dungeon test?

I believe every dungeon test scene got taken out when he removed the dungeon test from the game. If you want to see the scenes where Yarizo calls for help and then fucks here you'll need to go back to when the dungeon test was in (I think the latest version with it is .36).

Reactions: Darrel Caper

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Thanks for the save, it looks like there's some sort of setting where battles are autoresolved or something? Where is the setting to make battles actually played out again? I can't find a settings menu anywhere for something like that.
possibly you have the cheat sword equipped?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Here for all the people asking, save file past the rank up quest and with edited Yarizo stats so the camping and inn scenes work (both the ones in Jimmy's room, and the ones where if you use an inn while out traveling with Yarizo). There is also a scene when camping under "let's make love" where Jimmy has Yarizo fuck the priestess infront of him, and the scene where if Jimmy falls in a hole in a "dungeon" and Yarizo is in the party.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes