mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
aww i see , that poses a challenge .
i bet someone out there up for it .
It's not that hard to merge them. The parts are usually named under the same tags. so let's say you're looking for scene EV01, you can just search it, it wil give you pics that named "EV01_eyes, EV01_hair etc." then you can just merge them in your favorite program, I use adobe photoshop.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Here for all the people asking, save file past the rank up quest and with edited Yarizo stats so the camping and inn scenes work (both the ones in Jimmy's room, and the ones where if you use an inn while out traveling with Yarizo). There is also a scene when camping under "let's make love" where Jimmy has Yarizo fuck the priestess infront of him, and the scene where if Jimmy falls in a hole in a "dungeon" and Yarizo is in the party.
how i can enable dirty fetish for see the tentacle scene?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
If anyone is willing to translate the 0.34 update manually they can do so using by modifying this script csv and xlsx file where most of the dialogue takes place. There's about 800-900 untranslated lines in it. Went ahead and already translated about 60 of 'em using my own knowledge of JP and google translate. Most of them shouldn't be that hard, just the normal hot NTR stuff but very tedious. If anyone wants to I recommend using google sheets because it keeps things very organized.
So, I just want to ask you since you've stepped up and said something on this translation, if I want to make edits:

1) they have to be reflected in both files? and
2) You've got and xlsx file, but everything else in that folder is a csv+ods pair, has this affected anything on your end that you've noticed?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
danm it is a lot of dialogs unstranslated :(

lil quiestion, when the priestess is kinaped, the fortune teller all ways say she cant see nothing, is it a bug?

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Am I the only one who has skills abilities crashing my game?. Should I upgrade my rpgmaker to fix this?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Why don't the torch work in my game? In the first task from the guild, where you need to kill rats, I just have a black screen. I play on the joiplay emulator. Is there any way to solve this problem?
Torch got changed in the latest version to having to activate from the inventory. You have 4 options. On, Off, Always on, Always off.

ODODOR

Dec 24, 2020
Why don't the torch work in my game? In the first task from the guild, where you need to kill rats, I just have a black screen. I play on the joiplay emulator. Is there any way to solve this problem?
Torch is not the problem ,the problem is the emulator / plugin for RPGm in emulator. i downloaded it and have same problem and i think that Technobrake( DEVELOPER) uses non original light mode bcus on pc i dont have blackscreens at night and on android its half of the city is black, so u need to wait patch for emulator / plugin or play on computer -\_(-_-)_/-

victorrlo

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any way to get the scene from the camping? There's only the sound of plap, but no scene at all apart from Kohaku telling him not to peep.

• Sad
Reactions: MrAnderson

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I tried a previous version of the game before. It looks like it has potential. I do hope both ntr and non ntr routes have good art and plenty of sex scenes.

Reactions: Drybear
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes