KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know about the state of the translation? is everything translated or does he is still translating something? If anyone could inform me I would be thankful.
He's recruiting new translator, for the time being he'll do the translation himself (But it's slow)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Add tags: Turn Based Combat, Female domination, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Sleep Sex, Sexual Harassment, Bukkake, Internal View, Multiple Endings and Monster Girl

Anything else I missed?

I swear this site needs to make use of their tag system at least many important tags missing, very lazy tagging in this site.

Last edited:

asshole343

Dec 30, 2018
hey can someone help me with the safe edit for this game tried a couple of things and now a don't have an AP need help finding the AP variable

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1104074
no wonder his updates are small and he's losing more supporters. the asshole is wasting time on making another game instead of the nymphomania priestess game.
Nah, i've already asked him
It's not a future project, he just testing something with VX Ace (something about changing resolution). This probaly comes from one of his demo game

Also, here's 0.35 changelog

・ Story added (2 new erotic graphics added)
・ Added 3 vanilla events (A key armpit job, A key foot licking, foot job (bar))
・ Two additional priest body check cut-ins (feet and armpits)
・ Change battle window UI

Added a total of 6 new illustrations (5 pictures + 1 cut-in)

Last edited:

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
Nah, i've already asked him
It's not a future project, he just testing something. Probaly one of his demo game
View attachment 1104074
no wonder his updates are small and he's losing more supporters. the asshole is wasting time on making another game instead of the nymphomania priestess game.
Here is the link:
From using Google Translate, I guest this is something about CGs compression method?

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Add tags: Turn Based Combat, Female domination, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Sleep Sex, Sexual Harassment, Bukkake, Internal View, Multiple Endings and Monster Girl

Anything else I missed?

I swear this site needs to make use of their tag system at least many important tags missing, very lazy tagging in this site.
Don't know why the mods refuse to add the necessary game tags, do they blacklist this thread or something I did report it for missing tags and they were never added.

Reactions: Red Sand

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.35):
  • Story quest added, unlocked after completing the Orc Pig Subjugation quest (2 new erotic graphics included)
  • 3 new H-scenes added (2 Flirt menu scenes [Foot Licking and Armpit job] and 1 scene when eating a meal with the Priestess at the Bar [Footjob, requires masochist value of 1+])
  • Priestess body check expanded to include Feet and Armpits, also supports bukkake
  • Battle Screen UI changes (Now shows additional information at the top of the screen, including things like HP/MP, and Fatigue. Still a work in progress)
  • Various bug fixes

News:
  • Still no update on the translation as far as I can tell
  • Looks like a pretty small update in terms of H-scenes and seems more focused on adding a bit of story progression
  • This update includes a total of 6 new images, 5 of which are H-scenes, the last one being the body check image for feet
  • I saw some people talking about the other image in the update and wanted to clarify that Techno is not making another new game (as far as I can tell at least). The image was from a test he was doing with another RPGM program, he uses VX Ace for this game and was looking at the newer MZ version to determine if he should make his future games with that program instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes