DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Changelog (v0.35):
  • Story quest added, unlocked after completing the Orc Pig Subjugation quest (2 new erotic graphics included)
  • 3 new H-scenes added (2 Flirt menu scenes [Foot Licking and Armpit job] and 1 scene when eating a meal with the Priestess at the Bar [Footjob, requires masochist value of 1+])
  • Priestess body check expanded to include Feet and Armpits, also supports bukkake
  • Battle Screen UI changes (Now shows additional information at the top of the screen, including things like HP/MP, and Fatigue. Still a work in progress)
  • Various bug fixes

News:
  • Still no update on the translation as far as I can tell
  • Looks like a pretty small update in terms of H-scenes and seems more focused on adding a bit of story progression
  • This update includes a total of 6 new images, 5 of which are H-scenes, the last one being the body check image for feet
  • I saw some people talking about the other image in the update and wanted to clarify that Techno is not making another new game (as far as I can tell at least). The image was from a test he was doing with another RPGM program, he uses VX Ace for this game and was looking at the newer MZ version to determine if he should make his future games with that program instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the update on the update. It saddens me that some members on this community want everything done ASAP, even demanding the update be posted at the same time. If you know the author's games, you know he delivers good products by the end.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It was an honest question. In any case I'm actually receiving notifications of this thread now.
Waiting for the new update, to see if it's translated up to 0.33.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.35):
  • Story quest added, unlocked after completing the Orc Pig Subjugation quest (2 new erotic graphics included)
  • 3 new H-scenes added (2 Flirt menu scenes [Foot Licking and Armpit job] and 1 scene when eating a meal with the Priestess at the Bar [Footjob, requires masochist value of 1+])
  • Priestess body check expanded to include Feet and Armpits, also supports bukkake
  • Battle Screen UI changes (Now shows additional information at the top of the screen, including things like HP/MP, and Fatigue. Still a work in progress)
  • Various bug fixes

News:
  • Looks like a pretty small update in terms of H-scenes and seems more focused on adding a bit of story progression
  • This update includes a total of 6 new images, 5 of which are H-scenes, the last one being the body check image for feet
  • I saw some people talking about the other image in the update and wanted to clarify that Techno is not making another new game (as far as I can tell at least). The image was from a test he was doing with another RPGM program, he uses VX Ace for this game and was looking at the newer MZ version to determine if he should make his future games with that program instead.

Damn still no English translation. I have come to the conclusion that the people truly getting cucked here other than the MC are the EN bros.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for the update on the update. It saddens me that some members on this community want everything done ASAP, even demanding the update be posted at the same time. If you know the author's games, you know he delivers good products by the end.
Of course, what else do they ask if he is developing it alone, I think

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
At first when you recruit Yarizo as a follower, the priestess is firmly opposed to the recruitment. When you go in the dungeon without a torch, Yarizo may harras the girl, and in your choice there is one where Mc say to Yarizo to stop harrassing her, so with this choice the Mc know of Yarizo harrassement. I think maybe having an option to kick his ass temporarly, or even definitively if you end up becoming bored of him. And if the priestess have a high affinity level with Yarizo she could oppose you this time... I though it was an interresting idea so i shared it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
johndoe1545 Hey sorry to pick you out of the mod list but can you please add these tags into the game thread as it is missing many important ones, tried reporting it for missing tags a while back but was ignored for some reason

Turn Based Combat, Female domination, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Sleep Sex, Sexual Harassment, Bukkake, Internal View, Multiple Endings, Footjob, Vore, Virgin, Prostitution, Female Protagonist, Fantasy, Multiple Protagonist, Humor, Religion, Corruption, Multiple Penetration, Urination, Interracial, Swinging and Monster Girl

Edit: Thanks

Last edited:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Changelog (v0.35):
  • Various bug fixes

News:

What's the last image from?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
At first when you recruit Yarizo as a follower, the priestess is firmly opposed to the recruitment. When you go in the dungeon without a torch, Yarizo may harras the girl, and in your choice there is one where Mc say to Yarizo to stop harrassing her, so with this choice the Mc know of Yarizo harrassement. I think maybe having an option to kick his ass temporarly, or even definitively if you end up becoming bored of him. And if the priestess have a high affinity level with Yarizo she could oppose you this time... I though it was an interresting idea so i shared it.
actually, there is an option to kill Yarizo in the netorase scene (Fingering choice)
Techno also said he'll released english version (Translated by him) within this month

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes