lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
These last 3 pages in particular read like one big tech support thread. Maybe it's time for an evolving FAQ link in the title post :sneaky:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Are they all the same or are they specific to the goblin cave and the sewers?
I believe there is one specific event in a certain room in the Sewers (although tbh I don't know for sure which room), and there should be two events specific to the goblin cave (the smoke screen trap and another one). Outside of that there should be around 5-7 general events that should be available in most dungeons.

I am not 100% certain all that is correct but it should be mostly accurate at least.

Reactions: terratest

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
IF she isnt in the room at night where can you find her?
Unless I am forgetting something I don't believe you can find her anywhere currently, she is just removed from the map. Probably just implemented for future events or as an 'imagination' thing.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I believe there is one specific event in a certain room in the Sewers (although tbh I don't know for sure which room), and there should be two events specific to the goblin cave (the smoke screen trap and another one). Outside of that there should be around 5-7 general events that should be available in most dungeons.

I am not 100% certain all that is correct but it should be mostly accurate at least.
Are they all the same or are they specific to the goblin cave and the sewers?
The sewer specific event is in the jail cell room that lets you enter the lower part of the sewer. It is in the right most jail cell. I didn’t check it out a bunch but I did it with Yarizo in my party so relationship value make effect the CG.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
any way to fix the freeze bug, I think thats being caused by max horny in battle.
I reccomend you to empty the status log or/and restart de game often, the game being translated by many hand made him a little unestable and its worse when you use a lot the skip button.

theshadower10

Sep 19, 2017
Wait... not sure I understand you, isn't this a VX ace game, not MV ?
I'm using it for the RPGM cheat menu and have used it on almost all of the RPGM games I've tested. Not sure if there's a way to insert a "mod menu" or the such for this one as well as per the reason I asked about it.

EDIT: So I found the same tool as described in post below this one and got it to work. this IMO is both better and worse then the one i was using since (bad side) it doesn't have an in-game menu but does (good side) provide MUCH more options when it comes to modding the games. I have found from the few I still hadn't finished 100% (cg galleries and such lewds) that the new tool does have a way to tp to recollection room and even unlock all flags for said scenes (if available in game as some don't have)

Last edited:

zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
Since it's been a long time since the official translation I've been using this tool to translate the game real time. It's still google translate though and japanese translation on it is very wonky but it's better than blank text I guess.
Hello friend, how can I use the translation? I tried to follow the steps in the video but it does nothing

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Hello friend, how can I use the translation? I tried to follow the steps in the video but it does nothing
Make sure your save is on japanese mode so the tool finds japanese text to translate. Check in the game guide at the bottom the save editor and what variables represent what in game.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
What about NTR stuff switches?
You have to use the save editor IIRC, I don’t think he’s added anything to change it during the game yet. I’ve never done it so I can’t help you with the save editor values. Just search this thread with something like “ntr switch values” or something in that essence and you should find it.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes