phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
this is the tweet. Like i said, no clue if its in game. Hope it will be if it isnt already.
it looks like we will have BBC in future updates :p [theres a black guy standing in front of her and talking to her . maybe hes the one that gave her this tattoo]
according to Techno there will be more tattoos and thats an amazing news :love:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Still got the same questions, guy said months ago that he'll make animations if the patreon reach a certain amount that is now reached.
Someone know if it s still planned or not ? That's what refrain me from be a patreon atm. (i know that his games are great, but adding some animations will be better)

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Sometimes. I wonder if people are so ignorant they don't understand why something is called "Nymphomania".

Do a search about it. Then perhaps you understand that this is literally about a Priestess, who fucks practically anybody if possible. The game is centered around that in mind, hence the name. So regardless what your taste in fetishes are, i'd honestly make the NTR in this unavoidable just to spite the haters and get the point across why the name exists, or simple make it nearly impossible to avoid her going on any guy on her own.

But hey. if people wanna drop like 80% or above content because they don't like something. Go ahead. Be the crybaby and punish yourself from enjoying something that is different then your little "Bubble" world you form to hide and reflect your own insecurities and hateful/dislike personality outwards to. I tire from people writing "Bitch Comments" here just cause they don't like something so madly it's honestly kind of pathetic. Filling the thread with honestly wasteful replies. Just leave and don't say anything. Gracious goodness...
Can you point a single post in the whole thread attacking netorare content in the game? Oh wait, there is none. It's always the netorare bois attacking everyone else, what a surpirse, can't u all be like the netorase dudes and chill?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Can you point a single post in the whole thread attacking netorare content in the game? Oh wait, there is none. It's always the netorare bois attacking everyone else, what a surpirse, can't u all be like the netorase dudes and chill?
There's literally a vanilla dude a page back or two. Main point is, this game is for NTR lovers (both kinds) and is suitable for vanilla enjoyers as well since author went so far as to give option to disable NTR (both choices and gameplay affect this).
But no, gotta complain about NTR as usual.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
There's literally a vanilla dude a page back or two. Main point is, this game is for NTR lovers (both kinds) and is suitable for vanilla enjoyers as well since author went so far as to give option to disable NTR (both choices and gameplay affect this).
But no, gotta complain about NTR as usual.
Nobody complains about ntr presence in the game, the problem is you people calling this a ntr game, u have dudes calling this a hard ntr game when u can kill yarizo 3 different times, u costantly push people away from the game by labeling this as a ntr game, that is annoing as fuck.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
If anything the author apologized a few updates ago for prioritizing NTR content, this game is supposed to have at least two routes: the pure love route and the NTR route, but this last 5-6 updates have been all about NTR.

Sma99

Dec 17, 2019
I'm stuck after orphanage level
don't know what to do anymore because the next main quest is in japanese and the map is not showing anything
pls help

Last edited:

Fluvio Toribio

Feb 27, 2020
I see many people complaining about the little content in the updates, I am playing this game since ver 0.3
and I can say that there is an infinity more content and I will keep waiting for more,
If this slow pace bothers them so much, why instead of crying so much and asking for a lot in exchange for nothing, Why don't you create your own game if you think it's so easy?
They even have the nerve to complain that translations are slow when there are games that do not have an English translation in their final version due to the complexity that this entails.
If you are not even capable of imagining how much it costs to do something like that, shut up and wait for the updates in silence

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the Yarizo combat scenes from the dungeon test have made it into the main game yet? I cheated my values early on and supposedly it messes up some scenes.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm if the Yarizo combat scenes from the dungeon test have made it into the main game yet? I cheated my values early on and supposedly it messes up some scenes.
The only Yarizo combat scenes are the harassment when she’s awake or casting spells, and penetration stuff when she’s knocked out. If you’re talking about the scene where they abandon the battle to have sex then no that’s not back in yet.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
err I got an error in 2nd floor sewer. when I interacted the liquid-like thing on the floor, help?
screenshot attached

Last edited:
Reactions: Cole Kyle
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes