doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I actually donate to the guy for that amazing tool, actually recommended thought the constant virus mentions can be scary at times. though for techo games the text cutoff i found to be pretty bad.
lots of the game on this site get false positive on download anyway, after a while i learn to stop worrying so much about antivirus spook especially when the person already announce it right on his page

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah it's just you. Try setting your expectations lower, or if you're a patron go complain on their patreon page, not here.
Well I'm just worried for the people who pay for this monthly, they're doing an overall OK job, but if you look at some scenes...Yarizo fucking that woman in that backstreet or whatever, who faps to that? its like 1 picture where u dont see anything..
list goes on, or where the priestess fucks the 2 dudes in the bar, u dont even see anything, im just asking to see if other people have the same opinions.
I think the game is actually decent if you've never played it, content-wise, but if you are up to date you can clearly not fap at all to anything new

Reactions: ayob98

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well I'm just worried for the people who pay for this monthly, they're doing an overall OK job, but if you look at some scenes...Yarizo fucking that woman in that backstreet or whatever, who faps to that? its like 1 picture where u dont see anything..
list goes on, or where the priestess fucks the 2 dudes in the bar, u dont even see anything, im just asking to see if other people have the same opinions.
I think the game is actually decent if you've never played it, content-wise, but if you are up to date you can clearly not fap at all to anything new
If they're still paying for something they're unsatisfied with then it's their own problem. I don't even know what to say, why would you even worry about how they spend their money when it hardly concerns you?

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
hey guys youu have a plan how to open all scenes or trigger cause the walllk dont say hooow too trigger them

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Can't please everyone and their mothers these days and he/she shouldn't.
Fans are fans because they learn to respect author's vision for his game and love him/her for it.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i have problem i dont know why anymore but cant have with other man as priestess sex but have alll 200 lust and love

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes