Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
The only Yarizo combat scenes are the harassment when she’s awake or casting spells, and penetration stuff when she’s knocked out. If you’re talking about the scene where they abandon the battle to have sex then no that’s not back in yet.
That's what I was looking for, thanks.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
1624356270438.png
Why are these 2 scenes not available? Them not being available + English version not being available keep me from downloading the game.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
1624359367205.png
1624359453040.png
1624359523801.png
it's been said that technobrake hired a new translator, but the english seems so strange and a downgrade. wtf is going on?
it's like the english got a lot worse from the preview video on his twitter.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 1259496
Why are these 2 scenes not available? Them not being available + English version not being available keep me from downloading the game.
As far as I know the 'Used Panty Event' has just been removed from the game due to how Techno changed the netorase system, if you want to see it then you can download a much earlier version but it is a very small scene where you tell the Priestess to give some guy in the Red Light District her panties and he watches her take them off in an alley and then smells them.

The second 'message from your husband' event is actually now in the game I believe, techno did some weird update where the first scene was in the game and the second one was mentioned but not viewable yet for some reason, I'm fairly certain he added the scene in the next update but I forgot to go change the Guide so that's my bad. Go as solo Priestess to the Low Traffic Street at night and you should see a heart on a wall at the top of the map, you need to see the first scene before seeing the second obviously. You also need Yarizo bond level 1 or 2 I think.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
This developer makes games about NTR and Netorase so there is no "avoidable NTR content" except if you dont even open the game, at the start of the game you get the chance to turn on such content and as the story progress you can make the MC waifu cheat on the MC but you need to raise Affection/love points, you can use the cheat item from the sleeping room.
Literally says at the beginning that these settigs can be changed later in game

Reactions: Yukihirou

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Apparently Looking at his twitter he is making minigames that wont be translated if the jp get leaked, wonder if he is holding that to the main game also.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
by this point just grab the tool from here [Tool] - [RPGM] RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool | F95zone and play it on the japanese option and let the machine translation work better than his retarded blank box for the english version
I actually donate to the guy for that amazing tool, actually recommended thought the constant virus mentions can be scary at times. though for techo games the text cutoff i found to be pretty bad.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes