Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
What about NTR stuff switches?
This developer makes games about NTR and Netorase so there is no "avoidable NTR content" except if you dont even open the game, at the start of the game you get the chance to turn on such content and as the story progress you can make the MC waifu cheat on the MC but you need to raise Affection/love points, you can use the cheat item from the sleeping room.

• Angry
Reactions: DevilishTemptation

tmdtgl

Jul 6, 2019
Is the beach Queen of Spades scene in the game? TechnoBrake posted it on twitter awhile ago but i cant find it in game

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
This developer makes games about NTR and Netorase so there is no "avoidable NTR content" except if you dont even open the game, at the start of the game you get the chance to turn on such content and as the story progress you can make the MC waifu cheat on the MC but you need to raise Affection/love points, you can use the cheat item from the sleeping room.
Actually you can avoid ntr by skiping shady choice, don't lose in combat, kill ntr potential npc like Yarizo (But not recommended since we will skip a lot of content, why would you want to avoid ntr in ntr game anyway)

Reactions: crookscomp

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Sometimes. I wonder if people are so ignorant they don't understand why something is called "Nymphomania".

Do a search about it. Then perhaps you understand that this is literally about a Priestess, who fucks practically anybody if possible. The game is centered around that in mind, hence the name. So regardless what your taste in fetishes are, i'd honestly make the NTR in this unavoidable just to spite the haters and get the point across why the name exists, or simple make it nearly impossible to avoid her going on any guy on her own.

But hey. if people wanna drop like 80% or above content because they don't like something. Go ahead. Be the crybaby and punish yourself from enjoying something that is different then your little "Bubble" world you form to hide and reflect your own insecurities and hateful/dislike personality outwards to. I tire from people writing "Bitch Comments" here just cause they don't like something so madly it's honestly kind of pathetic. Filling the thread with honestly wasteful replies. Just leave and don't say anything. Gracious goodness...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Sometimes. I wonder if people are so ignorant they don't understand why something is called "Nymphomania".

Do a search about it. Then perhaps you understand that this is literally about a Priestess, who fucks practically anybody if possible. The game is centered around that in mind, hence the name. So regardless what your taste in fetishes are, i'd honestly make the NTR in this unavoidable just to spite the haters and get the point across why the name exists, or simple make it nearly impossible to avoid her going on any guy on her own.

But hey. if people wanna drop like 80% or above content because they don't like something. Go ahead. Be the crybaby and punish yourself from enjoying something that is different then your little "Bubble" world you form to hide and reflect your own insecurities and hateful/dislike personality outwards to. I tire from people writing "Bitch Comments" here just cause they don't like something so madly it's honestly kind of pathetic. Filling the thread with honestly wasteful replies. Just leave and don't say anything. Gracious goodness...
50%. IIrc the developer promised half content will be pure and half NTR

Reactions: tfw_no_tomboy_gf

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
People really cry about NTR when author already generously provided them numerous way to protect priestess from strangers ?
What a shock... Not really, happen all the time when NTR haters go in a NTR game thread.

Reactions: Fluvio Toribio

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
So I can hold hands with priestess.

But in all seriousness I don't even care if it means losing content I kill that disgusting fat fuck every time.
Shame, because if you get to really know the priestess, she would prefer the fat fuck. (I'm joking, anyone should play the way they want)

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018

What crawled up your ass? Game is being made with multiple fetishes in mind its literally the selling point that's plastered on his patreon page. Pretty funny that you're crying about "insecurities" and "bitch comments" when this whole posts reeks of it. Take your own advice and let people enjoy what they want.

Parasection

May 3, 2018
Why the fuck does this argument keep happening when it's been made very clear that there's going to be both NTR and non-NTR content and the NTR content is completely avoidable? I swear to god, both NTR lovers and NTR haters are both cancer around this fetish. Just relax already and understand that this shit has been discussed to death.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Can you guys please stop arguing about NTR, the game has a lot of it, but there is an option to turn it off at the beginning of the game if you want to see the non-NTR content without worrying about accidentally seeing an NTR scene. I honestly cannot understand how/why anyone is upset about this.

There have also been like 3-4 mod warnings on this thread already asking people to stop arguing about NTR vrs non-NTR, so not only does your argument accomplish nothing but it also runs the risk of getting you banned or having the thread get locked.

That aside, can anyone confirm that the English translation is manually translated up to the most recent version (v0.39). Also what is the quality like? Is it just edited MTL or has Techno hired another translator finally?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
That aside, can anyone confirm that the English translation is manually translated up to the most recent version (v0.39). Also what is the quality like? Is it just edited MTL or has Techno hired another translator finally?
On Techno's patreon there's a release that says it's complete English at least (not a patron so I only see the preview text), it's even written like EngLish, so whether that's Techno accidentally capitalising the L or an acknowledgement that it was EngRish until now and has been properly translated I couldn't say. Techno did mention finding an English speaker for the translations though so I'm holding out hope that it's a proper TL.

Reactions: Mordith135
Jul 11, 2019
I do really enjoy stats and stat systems of ero skills and such, I wish more games can work up on that. It would be really nice to have a very sandbox game where the main focus is rising these stats like an rpg with no linear story and many npcs that you can interact... like a simulation in a way.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020

From my understanding Nympho or Nymphomaniac is a person with a high sex drive and lust, and only thinks about sex. She can still be faithful to a person, her corruption and fall into NTR is also hot because it's her natural instincts taking over to have sex with anything to fulfill her desires.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes