lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
I warn you first.. makes 2 saved data first the origin version (yarizo relation is from the true version) and this saved data which I has been altered.. you can unlock some hidden scene which already lock by developer but some can't wait be trigger for example scene where yarizo do assjob when priestess sleep in tent with him but in exchange when you do yarizo as watch guard at tent you can see bj from priestess
just discovered a new scene in the sewers the same in the fog but the full art is there. where the slime job was

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i get only a scene on this points that yarizo finger her to cum no trap where she suck him or get fucked by him why?

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
ah this where he fucks her int he ass i know this but i hear a saw pics that she get fucked by him when you do a trap
i dont get how to trigger this smoke trap and see how yarizo fucks her

Last edited:

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
ah this where he fucks her int he ass i know this but i hear a saw pics that she get fucked by him when you do a trap
i dont get how to trigger this smoke trap and see how yarizo fucks her
for that smoke trap.. go to goblin cave go to underground of goblin cave... position of smoke bomb is on right below map where there's door we cant open.. near of that gate there's rock position left from that gate.. from that rock just go down 2 times or 3 times you will trigger it

Reactions: phantomz

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 1275543

Probably means this one lol. He says off the wall shit on Twitter constantly, seems like he jokes around a lot.
He likes to shitpost a lot.
One time he posted that his dick was super small and he wanted to be black or something like that (no, this is not a joke he really posted that on twitter).

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
for that smoke trap.. go to goblin cave go to underground of goblin cave... position of smoke bomb is on right below map where there's door we cant open.. near of that gate there's rock position left from that gate.. from that rock just go down 2 times or 3 times you will trigger it
you mean the leech but when i trgger it choose me fail and when i chooose yarizoo succes

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
does have someone the list oof the saveeditor chause its all japan there and i cant read hehe

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is that all the mini game from technobrake? ayakashi. pretty sure he posted some other mini games too, housewives or something

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes