Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Technobrake informed that version 0.40 will be released between 15th and 22th.

May I ask you where you got your signature from? I want to have a npri one too
Just right click on it and copy the URL of the image, then in your settings, add the image URL as signature.

Reactions: Yajue_Senpai

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Technobrake informed that version 0.40 will be released between 15th and 22th.

Just right click on it and copy the URL of the image, then in your settings, add the image URL as signature.
What if it doesn't show the copy URL thing when I right-click it? It only shows copy image address which is the closest thing but isn't the same.

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
What's the best way to make the window bigger?
I know that the engine limits it to 640x480 but the images are much larger.
How do you do it so the font stays shit if it must but the image quality doesn't drop when I forcefully resize it?

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
What if it doesn't show the copy URL thing when I right-click it? It only shows copy image address which is the closest thing but isn't the same.
Click on signature then search for the image icon (Insert image) then paste that link from the image address

Reactions: LeVocaloid

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What's the best way to make the window bigger?
I know that the engine limits it to 640x480 but the images are much larger.
How do you do it so the font stays shit if it must but the image quality doesn't drop when I forcefully resize it?

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
you could use alt+enter to put it in full screen
it works for most games as well
The problem is that the image quality drops hard whenever you change it above the limit I saw that even the author added settings for resolution but all it does is stretch it and it looks very bad.
I've seen a cg ripoff of this game and the images are much larger than 640x480 but even if I pick 800x600 the quality is much worse than on 640x480.
I've also seen someone posting screenshot from joi emulator so its android and while text is still stretched the image looked way better than when I just select higher resolution from settings.

Won't it just stretch the images the same way that you can do it in the settings when you change resolution?

Dec 26, 2018
the next update probably will be realy big (at least higher than the normal updates)
almost a month to release V0.40
I hope it has at least 5 scenes, and a good evolution in the main story.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I wonder until when he will continue updating "0.01" version at time. Maybe after 0.4 we'll jump tp 0.5

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes