Heranwen

May 3, 2021
It doesn't matter, version numbers are literally made up and mean absolutely nothing in the long term. Don't look too much into it.
Well, for people that is waiting to play the game only when it's completed, it might be a hint or a heads up that the game is near completion.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
That error is because you are missing a file or the game is incomplete (I think) that is normal because it is in development, try to install the game again

how do you play this on cell phone? what app do you use?
Its Joiplay.

AhriKawaiiiii

Dec 20, 2020
That error is because you are missing a file or the game is incomplete (I think) that is normal because it is in development, try to install the game again

how do you play this on cell phone? what app do you use?
the file is there, i went to check it

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
What's the best way to make the window bigger?
I know that the engine limits it to 640x480 but the images are much larger.
How do you do it so the font stays shit if it must but the image quality doesn't drop when I forcefully resize it?
you could use alt+enter to put it in full screen
it works for most games as well
The problem is that the image quality drops hard whenever you change it above the limit I saw that even the author added settings for resolution but all it does is stretch it and it looks very bad.
I've seen a cg ripoff of this game and the images are much larger than 640x480 but even if I pick 800x600 the quality is much worse than on 640x480.
I've also seen someone posting screenshot from joi emulator so its android and while text is still stretched the image looked way better than when I just select higher resolution from settings.

Won't it just stretch the images the same way that you can do it in the settings when you change resolution?

I think I have found a way to make the window bigger that tops all of the solutions you mentioned. It works like this: Start the game, choose 640x480 as window size in the in-game menu, then open your Windows Magnifier app and set it to 200%. You are now playing the game in 1280x960 resolution plus cleartype-sub-pixel anti-aliasing, which is built into the magnifier app since Windows 7.

Should the game still look as bad as with regular 1280x960 resolution, chances are that the cleartype anti-aliasing is turned off in your windows settings. In that case, click on the gearwheel on your magnifier app, go to "settings" and enable "Smooth edges of images and text".

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
I think I have found a way to make the window bigger that tops all of the solutions you mentioned. It works like this: Start the game, choose 640x480 as window size in the in-game menu, then open your Windows Magnifier app and set it to 200%. You are now playing the game in 1280x960 resolution plus cleartype-sub-pixel anti-aliasing, which is built into the magnifier app since Windows 7.

Should the game still look as bad as with regular 1280x960 resolution, chances are that the cleartype anti-aliasing is turned off in your windows settings. In that case, click on the gearwheel on your magnifier app, go to "settings" and enable "Smooth edges of images and text".
Thank you very much thought it's a bit lower quality its way better than the default stretching.
If there's no way for images to retain their original size (I guess since in the CG ripoff they were way larger) its probably the best solution.

This method should be pinned imo.

Reactions: lolpanther
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes