Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
the game is called nymphomania PRIESTESS
I'm not holding my breath too much but the game presented me with several choices (that all ended up to be fake) that felt like it could go in this direction. I could very well have overlooked something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
can any one help with the yarizo tent scene, ive tried following the guide but i still cant get the scene.
Which tent scene do you mean?

There is one where you go camping with Yarizo in your Party and choose to have the Male Protagonist stand watch at night, this one requires a high level of Yarizo addiction (like 8 or 10 iirc).

The other scene is a bond level scene where after reaching the maximum amount of Yarizo relationship for bond level 1 you do the same as the scene above and go camping with Yarizo in your party and have the Male Protagonist stand watch at night, then Yarizo fucks the Priestess (while she is sleeping I believe) and your bond level with Yarizo goes up to level 2. Unless I am mistaken this scene only plays once and then you see the other scene after the bond level rises.

Reactions: Yukihirou

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
Im having trouble changing the players stats. The guide says that i need to change variable 172 but that isnt a 172 variable on my save. Please help

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is it going to finish soon?
im still waiting this game, im pretty sure its gonna be great

i also wait for other game to complete first like succulence 2 and fleeting iris(the dlc and other)

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Just thought everyone should know as I've seen posts talking about how this game doesn't work in Joiplay. Well it turns out it does. It works just fine. Or at least it has so far. You just need to join the Joiplay Beta Program. Then it'll play just fine. :) You're welcome. :)

jackblack20

Oct 17, 2020
Which tent scene do you mean?

There is one where you go camping with Yarizo in your Party and choose to have the Male Protagonist stand watch at night, this one requires a high level of Yarizo addiction (like 8 or 10 iirc).

The other scene is a bond level scene where after reaching the maximum amount of Yarizo relationship for bond level 1 you do the same as the scene above and go camping with Yarizo in your party and have the Male Protagonist stand watch at night, then Yarizo fucks the Priestess (while she is sleeping I believe) and your bond level with Yarizo goes up to level 2. Unless I am mistaken this scene only plays once and then you see the other scene after the bond level rises.
yh i was talking about the camping one as the lvl i have is 10 but when the protagonist is on watch, no scene occurs.

Reactions: Boi12580!

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
So does anyone know if checking her mouth actually changes depending on the level? I wanna say it doesn't but I don't know for sure

EDIT: Also I don't know if it's just me but I can't access the third relationship events for potion maker in english or japanese

EDIT2: Nevermind I'm just dumb there isn't any third level events yet

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
anyone have a save game where yarizo camp lvl2 work?(for some reazon my game dont show these scene)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes