AvernLD

Jul 26, 2020
anyone knows how to pass the button room after the gnoll camp? I tried every combination it doesnt seem to work for me...

chihuyhung

Dec 7, 2019
anyone knows how to pass the button room after the gnoll camp? I tried every combination it doesnt seem to work for me...
If you want to go through the green door, press the blue and yellow button, don't press the red button, you can go through the door.

Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
The problem is that i can't find the oldman in the homeless camp. And i can go into the main event (i mean that there's no quest on the guild)
From werewolf camp go oposite in the same map/lvl on lower right side you will see a tent with an old man.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
does any1 get stuck at the milking potion quest?
i got the potion but can't give to the milking oldman, this makes me can't talk with the potion maker

Reactions: AstolfoTheTrap

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Can someone help me passing the wolf guy at the cell place on the new floor? I did find a tent as the priestess said the homeless guy is somewhere on the floor but i couldnt find him ?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
How do I get the first 2 of the 5 Yarizo events? I got the 3 beach ones but am not sure how or where to trigger the other 2. Also, I may be blind but I can't seem to find the new sewer area. Thanks.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
REEEEE! The barbarian girl will be part of the team??
My Thicc Muscle girl fetish went sky high! REEEE!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I would also want to know if it's english version, the translated version.
and is potion maker events translated or still blank?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes