neephesto

Dec 6, 2019
After relationship event with potion maker I can't go to low traffic street alone(MC or Kohaku).I didn't try to go with the two together but they have scenes alone in this area so I hope this is fixed in the next update.The same thing happens if you go camp in a camp like the ntr guild members event,you go camp there and the scene repeat even if you already saw that

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
So after the beach event with potion maker its bugged. whenever I go to the beach with kohaku the event with potion maker starts again

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
don't know if it's in the past 384 pages of comments, but for future reference i'll write it down, MC insanity level is variable 183, just buy a lock pick from the potion store girl, at evening go to the room next to you, enter and chose bukkake, this will give you 1 insanity point fo the mc (do this only if you want to find the stat on top of the list in the save editor), unfortunatly the 100 insaniti rape potion girl isn't implemented yet :cry::cry:

Reactions: D3V0LV3D

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
CHANGE-LOG FOR
Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.40:

1. Expansion of the Main Story. Story update. Chapter 2 is now finished!
2. Added 5 new Potion Maker events for Relationship Level 3.
3. Added 5 new Yarizo Harassment events, located around the Village close to trading route and Beach.
4. NTR event: (Lend the Priestess to other adventurers!) has now been updated with Stages 3-5 for the event.
5. Added a new Netori side quest: "Please fuck my wife!" (Winner of the previous contest)
6. Added new character outfits for female mobs.
(Tight lowcut top, Black, short miniskirt, dark purple, used condoms hanging down from under miniskirt, various colors)
and
(Amazon(?) outfit)
7. Added new enemies to the game (Currently non-erotic/not "fucker" enemies). Slime enemies have been readded to the game!
8. Added a new area/map: The Sewers B2F
9. Added a new erotic event in The Sewers B2F. Contains Netorare or Netorase depending on the Priestess's Love OR Lust stats. (Requires 200 in one or the other)
10. 3 New weapons are now available for purchase at the Blacksmith's shop. (Long Sword, Dagger (untranslated as of this updated), and Great Sword (untranslated as of this updated))
11. The player can now increase their Erotic Endurance and Erotic Technique with the Cheat God item.

There are a total of 11, ELEVEN(!) new graphics and 15 new events added to this MAJOR update.

See you guys in the next update!

AhriKawaiiiii

Dec 20, 2020
techno, uploaded another more recent version, I think .., in that version 0.401, it solves the bug of the PM event

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
CHANGE-LOG FOR
Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.40:

1. Expansion of the Main Story. Story update. Chapter 2 is now finished!
2. Added 5 new Potion Maker events for Relationship Level 3.
3. Added 5 new Yarizo Harassment events, located around the Village close to trading route and Beach.
4. NTR event: (Lend the Priestess to other adventurers!) has now been updated with Stages 3-5 for the event.
5. Added a new Netori side quest: "Please fuck my wife!" (Winner of the previous contest)
6. Added new character outfits for female mobs.
(Tight lowcut top, Black, short miniskirt, dark purple, used condoms hanging down from under miniskirt, various colors)
and
(Amazon(?) outfit)
7. Added new enemies to the game (Currently non-erotic/not "fucker" enemies). Slime enemies have been readded to the game!
8. Added a new area/map: The Sewers B2F
9. Added a new erotic event in The Sewers B2F. Contains Netorare or Netorase depending on the Priestess's Love OR Lust stats. (Requires 200 in one or the other)
10. 3 New weapons are now available for purchase at the Blacksmith's shop. (Long Sword, Dagger (untranslated as of this updated), and Great Sword (untranslated as of this updated))
11. The player can now increase their Erotic Endurance and Erotic Technique with the Cheat God item.

There are a total of 11, ELEVEN(!) new graphics and 15 new events added to this MAJOR update.

See you guys in the next update!
Sheesh how do you know all of this!? Amazing that you told us, now I'm hyped up. Also can you tell me if these new scenes are Japanese or English.

k0tik

Feb 25, 2019
Я до сих пор не знаю, где найти этого старика в палатке. Скажите, кто-нибудь посмотрел на всю карту.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Not as long as Technobrake lives and operates in Japan, no.
Is this implying he goes against modders/mods in general? Not even if it's like fanmade and not available in JP? Kind of a weird take since a lot of jp artists simply release or allow separate patches outside asia.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes