croPath

May 10, 2017
to be expected, anyone who was mad about it is dumb lol
technobrakes majority games are ntr based.
this one is a bit more depth in the sense, mc can cuck priestess by sleeping with other women
its also just weird to be upset about it, u don't have to play it if u don't like it lol , unless they have personal experiences that make em upset xD

Reactions: Yukihirou

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Since the 0.39.C I have a lot of bug, like the event who always trigger in loop, Yarizo who always fuck the prietress in a fight no matter what I answer , the character who always show up in the screen and don't disapear...

And with the 0.40, I have the same bug...

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Since the 0.39.C I have a lot of bug, like the event who always trigger in loop, Yarizo who always fuck the prietress in a fight no matter what I answer , the character who always show up in the screen and don't disapear...

And with the 0.40, I have the same bug...
I've found, as shitty as it is, its better to start a new save file every couple of updates or your saves just get bogged down with glitches. The longer you play a save the more broken the game becomes. I've had to start a whole new save this update because I can get zero Yarizo events to play.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Just to be sure, editing anything fucks up your game right? Because I have NTR and NTS allowed, cheated gold and now I can't trigger any Yarizo event, only the ones from the inn's room and even they give +0 to relationship and addiction. Are the camp scenes from the old dungeon test even implemented?

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
I'm stuck at the milking potion quest part, I bought the potion from her already but nothing changes.
How do I get past this part.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I've found, as shitty as it is, its better to start a new save file every couple of updates or your saves just get bogged down with glitches. The longer you play a save the more broken the game becomes. I've had to start a whole new save this update because I can get zero Yarizo events to play.
Thank, I'm gonna do that then...

Apr 15, 2020
Unfortunately doesn't seem like there's much of anything with it turned off. Might wanna skip this one or come back when its completed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
thats unfortunate imo. art is great and it sucks there's not any vanilla for one to enjoy.

its also just weird to be upset about it, u don't have to play it if u don't like it lol , unless they have personal experiences that make em upset xD
tbh im thinking thats a sad emoticon they used. they were prob hoping for some non ntr to also be added so there's more variety. it's pretty sad that good art is being blocked from wider audiences by ntr being vast majority of the content of the game

Reactions: anomynoos12343

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
thats unfortunate imo. art is great and it sucks there's not any vanilla for one to enjoy.

tbh im thinking thats a sad emoticon they used. they were prob hoping for some non ntr to also be added so there's more variety. it's pretty sad that good art is being blocked from wider audiences by ntr being vast majority of the content of the game
What's sad is thinking that anyone owes you anything. If you don't like it then don't play it, not everything has to cater to wide audiences.

Apr 15, 2020
What's sad is thinking that anyone owes you anything. If you don't like it then don't play it, not everything has to cater to wide audiences.
when did i say they owed me anything?
yea im not playing it. pretty sure that was clear when i asked if NTR can be turned off.
wider audience means that Technobrake would get more money. seems like thatd be a smart route to take for a business/group that makes games. dont throw a hissyfit at someone providing an opinion on what could make the game better and giving a guess at to why VictorMC put a sad emoticon in their comment

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
when did i say they owed me anything?
yea im not playing it. pretty sure that was clear when i asked if NTR can be turned off.
wider audience means that Technobrake would get more money. seems like thatd be a smart route to take for a business/group that makes games. dont throw a hissyfit at someone providing an opinion on what could make the game better and giving a guess at to why VictorMC put a sad emoticon in their comment
Not necessarily, since he'd also alienate the audience he has now. Like I said, not every game has to cater to wide audiences, claiming that a game will automatically be better by being more vanilla is honestly insulting. You make it sound as if it's a loss for the world that you don't get to enjoy it, which is what prompted me to reply.

Either way, those comments are gonna get deleted by mods anyway since apparently people that don't like NTR can't seem to stay off of NTR centric game's threads.

Dec 24, 2020
Not necessarily, since he'd also alienate the audience he has now. Like I said, not every game has to cater to wide audiences, claiming that a game will automatically be better by being more vanilla is honestly insulting. You make it sound as if it's a loss for the world that you don't get to enjoy it, which is what prompted me to reply.

Either way, those comments are gonna get deleted by mods anyway since apparently people that don't like NTR can't seem to stay off of NTR centric game's threads.
Plus, if people really want to, the game can be played fairly vanilla, for the most part. I think the game's mechanics have really wide appeal already, and the ability to not see some content is already in the game. People are just complaining at this point.

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Plus, if people really want to, the game can be played fairly vanilla, for the most part. I think the game's mechanics have really wide appeal already, and the ability to not see some content is already in the game. People are just complaining at this point.
It's always like that, each version that comes out brings out anti and pro NTR (be it netorare, netori, or netorase) who just can't be bothered to read the description of the game, fighting over nothing and even making "suggestions" of how the developer should make the game, even if Techno doesn't even read them here. If they really cared, they could be patrons and make suggestions there, but there just complaining at this point. Expect this will happen even after the game has been finished, so don't bother repeating it at all.

As you said, it already has elements of vanilla, and it isn't even finished yet so we can expect even more content in every department. And knowing Techno, he will deliver like his past games.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
As you said, it already has elements of vanilla, and it isn't even finished yet so we can expect even more content in every department. And knowing Techno, he will deliver like his past games.
Not just elements, it is a solid perverted/sweet romance with the priestess if you have all NTR turned off. I like these kinds of games but I don't usually play the NTR routes, but for me, the existence of those possibilities in game, makes the game choices more meaningful.

Reactions: Yukihirou

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
huge thumbs up for the developers, they are adding more content regularly.
But then the newer version aren't really compatible with the older versions.
It always take us a great smount of time to re-play everything else.:confused:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes