estcube

Dec 28, 2020
Я до сих пор не знаю, где найти этого старика в палатке. Скажите, кто-нибудь посмотрел на всю карту.
Как попадаешь на третий уровень, там дед говорит с гноллом. Прошел это - возвращаешься назад, топаешь направо, потом переходишь через мост, потом вниз и самый низ, а там проход направо. Идешь - там мужик у палатки, с ним говоришь. Выбираешь второй вариант (при 200 похоти) и ловишь профит.

Reactions: Qazsewxdr

_Ying_

Jul 16, 2019
I think I have seen that elf Iris in another game, someone know the name of that game or I'm misunderstanding something?

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
did the potion maker quest bugged anyone elses save? after finishing it, i cant go anywhere i went with the potion maker before without a custsene playing and after its finished it takes me back to the potion shop entrance...

Apr 15, 2020
Not necessarily, since he'd also alienate the audience he has now. Like I said, not every game has to cater to wide audiences, claiming that a game will automatically be better by being more vanilla is honestly insulting. You make it sound as if it's a loss for the world that you don't get to enjoy it, which is what prompted me to reply.

Either way, those comments are gonna get deleted by mods anyway since apparently people that don't like NTR can't seem to stay off of NTR centric game's threads.
the game has a function to turn off the ntr. that would suggest that technobrake will eventually add non ntr stuff to it. also i never said it would automatically make it better. i said it could make it better. pretty big difference between could and would.

as for alienating his base why would adding nonntr do that? not like any of the ntr is being removed. or are they purists that cant stand the idea that other fetishes can be added to their games?

if you find it insulting, at someone offering suggestions on how to expand a game so the creator can make more money and build a bigger fanbase, thats on you. more variety in a game does tend to make games better.

considering you can turn off the ntr can one really call it an NTR focused game? i saw a game with good art on the LU page, clicked it and read comments saying the ntr can be turned off and decided to ask how much of the game is left if it is turned off. stop getting mad that people, who arent into your kink, are asking questions about a game. its petty on your part

anyways putting aside how i feel about ntr, good art on technobrake's part. hope others have fun playing it

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I saw a couple people asking for saves so here is my save folder. Save file 20 is just after the raid on the orphanage, all the previous files are from earlier points in the game just in case someone wanted to do some of the main quests. All the Potion Maker relationship events are uncompleted so you should be able to view those and all of the Yarizo events. The save is in English and has Netorare and Netorase turned on, also haven't done any save editing or anything so there shouldn't be any issues there.

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
How do you play this? It is not playable, a huge pile of bugs: Milkman bug, Alchemy Girl bug repeating scenes in the location. Bug with the NPS in the bar scenes skip by themselves, Bug Hanging text window

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes