Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks ! Do you know the name of the variable to change tho? Since it's in japanese :x
Sorry I don't have the game since i'm waiting for the translation, u can try use google translate. Just copy an past the text inside the save editor.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
"Nymphomania Priestess is an NTR game" is probably the most common misconception I keep hearing in this thread. It's a Netorase game first and foremost. Even the prologue makes it clear that the MC has a cuck fetish. Kohaku can still get stolen if you make the right choices and keep the MC oblivious, but she can't be stolen from him in the sense that he wouldn't want to "lose" her in the first place, because he would enjoy that based on his fetish.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
"Nymphomania Priestess is an NTR game" is probably the most common misconception I keep hearing in this thread. It's a Netorase game first and foremost. Even the prologue makes it clear that the MC has a cuck fetish. Kohaku can still get stolen if you make the right choices and keep the MC oblivious, but she can't be stolen from him in the sense that he wouldn't want to "lose" her in the first place, because he would enjoy that based on his fetish.
NTR literally means Netorase too. Plus it's still Netorare if she gets taken without his consent, even if he has a cuck fetish.

And more importantly, people that complain about NTR don't care if it's "technically Netorase", it's all the same for them. I just wish the game reflected your NTR preferences from the start, but there's still time for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
NTR literally means Netorase too. Plus it's still Netorare if she gets taken without his consent, even if he has a cuck fetish.

And more importantly, people that complain about NTR don't care if it's "technically Netorase", it's all the same for them. I just wish the game reflected your NTR preferences from the start, but there's still time for that.
Sorry for doubleposting, but I also find that people who like NTR complain constantly when a game isn't their exact flavor of fetish. I like softer, consenty, slutty happy ntr, which I think this game does really well. It also allows for you to do other stuff as well, but it is avoidable if you just use your head.

Short version: people definition guarding makes me hate the fetish as much as the anti all NTR crowd.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry for doubleposting, but I also find that people who like NTR complain constantly when a game isn't their exact flavor of fetish. I like softer, consenty, slutty happy ntr, which I think this game does really well. It also allows for you to do other stuff as well, but it is avoidable if you just use your head.

Short version: people definition guarding makes me hate the fetish as much as the anti all NTR crowd.
I am no expert at this, but NTR to me is about jealousy, cuckolding.. You can be a cuckold not willing which would be netorase to me, or a netorare, a woman cheating and you enjoy it, but they both go hand in hand.
Netorase is the cuckold version though..
Swinging is more about the man and woman doing it together..

The difference in itself is simply, does the woman do it for her man and together, or without the mans consent, even though he actually does consent to it..
Like no god no stop!! but his cock is harder than Vin Diesel.. Really? stop?? Like? really?? or---- Yeah go do it, fun yayayayay! hahaha... kinda? <--- is called swinging here

NTR is the jealousy of it, like i enjoy my wife doing it against my will, without my knowledge, or forcing me to watch.. swinging/sharing is we do it together. mutual agreement.

NTR - Netorare, she is cheating without you knowing it, or at least she doesn't know you do
Netorase, you are cuckold, she is cheating, infront of you or not, but both you and she knows it.
Sharing/swinging, you do it together, as a fun thing for you both. <---- SWINGING

Don't bitch about tags on game sites, let the devs do their work, want them to abandon their fun then go away! Want to add tags? request fun? Is cool.
Don't ask devs to not do futa, gay, ntr, etc, accept it, and ask for what you like instead. The devs are the ones creating this. If I was a dev I would hate hearing people bitch about what they don't want as I am creating what I want. But if they have additional suggestions? You are welcome to say them..
I don't want! -> NO!
I would want! -> YES!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
I am no expert at this, but NTR to me is about jealousy, cuckolding.. You can be a cuckold not willing which would be netorase to me, or a netorare, a woman cheating and you enjoy it, but they both go hand in hand.
Netorase is the cuckold version though..
Swinging is more about the man and woman doing it together..

The difference in itself is simply, does the woman do it for her man and together, or without the mans consent, even though he actually does consent to it..
Like no god no stop!! but his cock is harder than Vin Diesel.. Really? stop?? Like? really?? or---- Yeah go do it, fun yayayayay! hahaha... kinda? <--- is called swinging here

NTR is the jealousy of it, like i enjoy my wife doing it against my will, without my knowledge, or forcing me to watch.. swinging/sharing is we do it together. mutual agreement.

NTR - Netorare, she is cheating without you knowing it, or at least she doesn't know you do
Netorase, you are cuckold, she is cheating, infront of you or not, but both you and she knows it.
Sharing/swinging, you do it together, as a fun thing for you both. <---- SWINGING

Don't bitch about tags on game sites, let the devs do their work, want them to abandon their fun then go away! Want to add tags? request fun? Is cool.
Don't ask devs to not do futa, gay, ntr, etc, accept it, and ask for what you like instead. The devs are the ones creating this. If I was a dev I would hate hearing people bitch about what they don't want as I am creating what I want. But if they have additional suggestions? You are welcome to say them..
I don't want! -> NO!
I would want! -> YES!
I mean this in the nicest way, but why have you written these definitions in reply to my post about how people being definition nazis in the NTR fetish? Are you trying to be ironic or something?

And as for tags, I generally don't care (if I like something I'll play it, if I don't I won't) but that depends on who is paying the dev and what they have promised. Generally I agree though.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Cant reach this scene, it shows a different picture with yarizo touching her ass, can you lend me a save, please?
Go to the first post on this thread, click on the guide, go to the last section of the guide, and use the save editor. Change value #214 (Yarizo addict level) to the desired level. I believe there’s a different scene for 2,4,6,8, and 10. 2 is ass groping and 10 is the scene you’re looking for.

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
Go to the first post on this thread, click on the guide, go to the last section of the guide, and use the save editor. Change value #214 (Yarizo addict level) to the desired level. I believe there’s a different scene for 2,4,6,8, and 10. 2 is ass groping and 10 is the scene you’re looking for.
how can i trigger the new 5 yarizo scene? i only got 3 conversation at the beach, nothing new in the village, and every time i tried to increase yarizo addict, my addict jumped to 0 ( even with save editor )

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I mean this in the nicest way, but why have you written these definitions in reply to my post about how people being definition nazis in the NTR fetish? Are you trying to be ironic or something?

And as for tags, I generally don't care (if I like something I'll play it, if I don't I won't) but that depends on who is paying the dev and what they have promised. Generally I agree though.
yeah the tags wasn't meant for you personally :)

Reactions: Trapitalism101

baneofducks

Sep 8, 2019
At the start of the game I decided to turn off some setting about dirtiness. It mentioned something about slime stuff but I didn't realize it would stop me from seeing slime monster related scenes like the one in the sewers.

So far I have not been able to find how to turn it back on without starting a new game. Really wish you could turn this stuff on and off when you want. I'm still early in the game so I might just restart but if anyone knows how to turn it on do tell.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I like the NTR/NTS aspects of the game but I think it would be much better if the dev implemented Yarizo earlier in the game and make most of those scenes centered on him. The degradation aspect would still be there and it would be interesting to see scenes of Priestess and him while going solo with the MC for example. I also wonder if Iris and Potion Maker will have NTR scenes or not.

Apr 15, 2020
I actually feel bad for Technobrake. He wanted to make an NTR game and now he has more work for him now coz he decided to cater to another audience. Think about it this way, a game developer just wants to make games then a publisher or an investor pops up and started asking for "hey we need some form of monetization here or need more bewbies or better yet bewb physics" blah blah blah "Then you thought wait that's a whole new direction entirely" then add that on the game then debugging then oops something broke . . . . . . . . so on so on and the rest is history. I applaud developers that listens to their audience but you have to draw the line somewhere. The game is pretty much an NTR game and almost everything in it is NTR like 90% to the battles to the dialog to the scenes and now you have to add an adequate amount of NON NTR to please the others and 0.5's next update is 0.5.1 instead of 0.6 catch my drift. No wonder Hideo Kojima wanted to leave Konami for so long, poor dude can't catch a break and finally he's free to do whatever he wants.

I don't really mind the anti NTR movement i mean some find SCAT disgusting or Golden Showers so who am i to get in the way of someone else's kink. End of the day we're all degenerates so i say no to Kink Shaming.
oh im not gonna demand they add vanilla. if they wanna go pure ntr route i have no problem with it as i just wont play it. my original comment they got mad at me for was because i was giving a guess as too why the other commenter posted a sad face and they decided i was demanding techno add vanilla to the game and/or obey what i say. im not nor will i kinkshame others for liking something i dont like.

is that what happened to techno in regards to an investor?

my view was that the NTR turn off function is like the optional NTR aftergame part in Sophia's familiar. its an add on for a game so it can appeal to wider audience and make more money for the creator of the game.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
i bought the milk from the potion maker but the milk man doesn't want to take it, is game just glitched or did i miss a step?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes