May 22, 2020
Wtf is going on on this thread people complaining about ntr content even though the games still in alpha. The topic we should discuss is when will that sexy elf iris get her own sex scenes it's been decades and we get only 2 major scenes potion maker is hot too but watching a prideful elf corrupt is something entirely. Ohh btw that white dress on her looks hot that ass great work technobrake but we need more iris and that cat girl and that barbarian and everyone else except for priestess and potion maker for now we have enough of them. It's just my option i just had to say a few things after reading a bunch of repeated stupid comments about how a ntr game needs vanilla content even tho there are a few scenes already and possibly there will be more in the future so stop extending the damn threat with your stupid comments and wait till the release like most people here it's annoying!! Thank you that felt good lol.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
in the bedroom in the inn, go to the wardrobe, there is a cheat menu which you can see and adjust lust and love stats. Another way which is using rpg save online editor ( see the walkthrough in the main thread for more).
I go to the closet and see a message saying 'get portable cheat x 1' and 'cheat menu a' but nothing happens when i press a or anything.

I am stuck because the priestess has 0 lust still so can't sleep cause horny etc etc. very lame.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Wtf is going on on this thread people complaining about ntr content even though the games still in alpha. The topic we should discuss is when will that sexy elf iris get her own sex scenes it's been decades and we get only 2 major scenes potion maker is hot too but watching a prideful elf corrupt is something entirely. Ohh btw that white dress on her looks hot that ass great work technobrake but we need more iris and that cat girl and that barbarian and everyone else except for priestess and potion maker for now we have enough of them. It's just my option i just had to say a few things after reading a bunch of repeated stupid comments about how a ntr game needs vanilla content even tho there are a few scenes already and possibly there will be more in the future so stop extending the damn threat with your stupid comments and wait till the release like most people here it's annoying!! Thank you that felt good lol.
i think technobrake is doing good building up their characters but yeah i would like to see more of Iris, but now i think they are focusing on the potion maker since i saw some of their post about her on twitter

Reactions: Trapitalism101
May 22, 2020
i think technobrake is doing good building up their characters but yeah i would like to see more of Iris, but now i think they are focusing on the potion maker since i saw some of their post about her on twitter
Ikr he's taking a lot of time with others it'll probably take a lot more to get to the good part as I've noticed that her scenes are story driven and takes a whole chapter to finish before we get to the scenes.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Kohaku: Unlimited Sex Drive
Potion Maker: Lewd while oblivious
Iris: Sexy while reluctant
Hospitaller: Ditzy blonde, open for anything
Nun: Batshit insane

Technobrake has chosen great stereotypes for his girls. Which one is your favorite?

Jobear

Jan 23, 2019
Pretty sure it's glitched, I tried buying a few potions and selling them to the farmer amongst other things, eventually I just had to edit my save file data to say that the quest was completed and then I was able to continue like normal.

Jobear

Jan 23, 2019
Has anyone else ran into issues with the potion maker questline? I did all of her currently available quests and now whenever I return to areas you went with her (beach, university, less traveled street) I get locked into the same scenes I have seen before and then taken back to town. I have tried fixing this by editing my save data in an attempt to reset her quests but I can not find them. I have also reset my relationship rank with her but that did not fix the issue. Any ideas? Attached is my game's save file.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Has anyone else ran into issues with the potion maker questline? I did all of her currently available quests and now whenever I return to areas you went with her (beach, university, less traveled street) I get locked into the same scenes I have seen before and then taken back to town. I have tried fixing this by editing my save data in an attempt to reset her quests but I can not find them. I have also reset my relationship rank with her but that did not fix the issue. Any ideas? Attached is my game's save file.
Yes, it's bugged to hell and back for now.

Reactions: Jobear

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
oh im not gonna demand they add vanilla. if they wanna go pure ntr route i have no problem with it as i just wont play it. my original comment they got mad at me for was because i was giving a guess as too why the other commenter posted a sad face and they decided i was demanding techno add vanilla to the game and/or obey what i say. im not nor will i kinkshame others for liking something i dont like.

is that what happened to techno in regards to an investor?

my view was that the NTR turn off function is like the optional NTR aftergame part in Sophia's familiar. its an add on for a game so it can appeal to wider audience and make more money for the creator of the game.
U don't have to demand a thing really, techno planned for this game to have vanilla since the beginning, np can and will please everyone and people still have to find a reason to bitch about something. It has vanilla, netorare, netorase and netori, just pick your favourite.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
U don't have to demand a thing really, techno planned for this game to have vanilla since the beginning, np can and will please everyone and people still have to find a reason to bitch about something. It has vanilla, netorare, netorase and netori, just pick your favourite.
Can't you see, peeps's been coming in here bitching about how every update Techno just add NTR and stuffs (bruh, no vanilla). Same old routine. What a circus.
They simply don't have patience or faith in author, it's simple like that.

Reactions: DDRMSTR

Jan 15, 2018
Can I do all the scenes after I do all the story stuff first?(like what's available to the version), cause it seems like it shouldn't matter if I do it first for now.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Can't you see, peeps's been coming in here bitching about how every update Techno just add NTR and stuffs (bruh, no vanilla). Same old routine. What a circus.
They simply don't have patience or faith in author, it's simple like that.
I wrote this already quite recently, i haven't seen comments attacking the game because of netorare but i've seen people misleading others in thinking that this is a netorare game, u even had a mod Writing that techno does only hard ntr games and to avoid it if is not your type of game, shit like that is extremely misleading and damages the game's success.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i like how the game and i love the work of techno to bad i cant japan so i could play it much bette then so i must often wait until the english comes out i hope he keep his way how he makes games

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes