Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
You should be able to increase Lust, modify Love, Yarizo Stats and More on the cheat window which appears in the closet or when you use the item you get from the closet in your inventory(forgot which one), but it's quite easy to find it so you might be having an issue there.
I assume "Lust" is still a placeholder parameter then ? There seems to be no way to increase it without cheating ?
How do i kill yarizo ?
Evil alignment.
ntr and femdom are the real manly kinks, male domination is for redpill incels kek
Thank for the lol, but no kinks shaming. Lord Rance will smite you.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
oh im not gonna demand they add vanilla. if they wanna go pure ntr route i have no problem with it as i just wont play it. my original comment they got mad at me for was because i was giving a guess as too why the other commenter posted a sad face and they decided i was demanding techno add vanilla to the game and/or obey what i say. im not nor will i kinkshame others for liking something i dont like.

is that what happened to techno in regards to an investor?

my view was that the NTR turn off function is like the optional NTR aftergame part in Sophia's familiar. its an add on for a game so it can appeal to wider audience and make more money for the creator of the game.
It is reasonable to add a little bit if it won't delay the release that long "like a DLC like how other games do it". For me only i think it's better to add those once the game is done but problem with that is the Dev won't really feel the need to add more to a finished game since it won't really motivate them that much if it's just what new range of customers want without any other motivation "Like money perhaps" maybe if the game is successful enough that a whole new route would attract it more attention. Strictly businessman minded speaking for me.

It's all up to the developer pretty much if he's open for such ideas even if it takes more time for a full game release. Appealing to a wide range of customers is nice but Techno is on the EXTREMES side with over the top everything from Mindbreak to NTR and beyond so dunno if he wants to add more flavor to his work since i never seen him make any other kind of genre with more Vanilla sense. Example is MILF City, that game won't pretty much end coz the dev is milking it dry or he's entertaining ideas "who knows" or your typical VN style games but with VN games it's easy but with games on the OPEN WORLD genre its more complicated since anything OPEN WORLD is just shouting BUGS BUGS BUGS and that means more work "Optimizing performance and blah blah tech talk like My New Life". Oh and add the fact if it's only one prodigal son making it then lmao good luck whoever it is.

End of the day it's either a work of passion or just making a living and whatever it is it will affect game development and dunno which side of the fence Technobrake is.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone know where and how to get this scene???
View attachment 1309744
- you must go to the new location of the sewers (entrance is after the slime room)
- after finding the Gnolls (entry in the upper left)
- short scene of the old man talking to the Gnolls
- the Gnolls will ask you for a "letter" to enter
- then in the lower right is the old man's hut
- depending on Kohaku's lust or love (200) you choose Netorare or Netorase (only the dialogues of the scene change) or you pay him 50 gold for the letter

Last edited:

Erich von Manstein

Apr 5, 2021
- you must go to the new location of the sewers (entrance is after the slime room)
- then in the lower right is the old man's chosa
- depending on Kohaku's lust or love (200) you choose Netorare or Netorase (only the dialogues of the scene change) or you pay him 50 gold for the letter
Is it the door that needs a key?
Where is that key?

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
- then in the lower right is the old man's chosa
where can i find him so i can get the letter and enter with the gnolls

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I assume "Lust" is still a placeholder parameter then ? There seems to be no way to increase it without cheating ?
I'm not sure. The game is playable and quickly expanding but there are a lot of holes in the content already in. It needs read proofing, deep bug hunting, a lot of changes and a lot of work before it even looks like a proper game. I'm tempted to play every version that comes out but waiting a few months is probably wiser.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
You're asking too much of people that never bother to read. They even go as far as to think their opinions matter to the developer when he doesn't even come to this site.
I have no expectations to be honest. I already know my answer years ago, after being in the soup of stupidity and seeing the changes in real time, personally.

Opinions are opinions. Sharing them with others forcefully when especially the topic/convo has nothing to do with it or it's meaningless, is like thinking anything you say is important or matter. Practically it means to put yourself up on a pedestal and look down on others, and call them "Wrongthinkers" because one believes their opinion is the right one and everyone should adhere to that demand. That's my experience with it.

Anyways. We probably have exhausted this topic so many times on this thread. By this point, i believe it's time to really put this to rest for the remainder of this thread. It ain't going anywhere, and you ain't fixing nothing unless you're a Moderator and etc with of the same belief on this subject.

Let's think and talk of more positive topics! Like the new Companions! I'm super curious about Barbarian Woman and the plans for her. And it's really fun we get now Potion Seller girl with us! Things are looking up for NPRI! Huzzah!

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Let's think and talk of more positive topics! Like the new Companions! I'm super curious about Barbarian Woman and the plans for her. And it's really fun we get now Potion Seller girl with us! Things are looking up for NPRI! Huzzah!
If the barbarian woman starts making plays for the MC and we finally get to see Priestess's insanity actually come into play I would be so happy.

Also, camp events with the two of them, imagine the possibilites. Same applies to Potion Maker I guess.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
I have no expectations to be honest. I already know my answer years ago, after being in the soup of stupidity and seeing the changes in real time, personally.

Opinions are opinions. Sharing them with others forcefully when especially the topic/convo has nothing to do with it or it's meaningless, is like thinking anything you say is important or matter. Practically it means to put yourself up on a pedestal and look down on others, and call them "Wrongthinkers" because one believes their opinion is the right one and everyone should adhere to that demand. That's my experience with it.

Anyways. We probably have exhausted this topic so many times on this thread. By this point, i believe it's time to really put this to rest for the remainder of this thread. It ain't going anywhere, and you ain't fixing nothing unless you're a Moderator and etc with of the same belief on this subject.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm curious as to what Techno will include in later versions since the new NPCs look really interesting, and if they have a hand in modifying the outcome of quests.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
If the barbarian woman starts making plays for the MC and we finally get to see Priestess's insanity actually come into play I would be so happy.

Also, camp events with the two of them, imagine the possibilites. Same applies to Potion Maker I guess.
I'm thinking she might be a Futa. Because TB promised that WAAAY long ago, and we haven't even seen any new information regarding that. It's a more likely scenario the Barbarian Woman will be a Futa. TB hasn't been working that much on the whole "Insanity" system any further, and it's been put on a sort of Onhold for some time, apparently. Right now, he's creating more H-Content and variety for it. So expect more H-Scenes than more implementations and expansions of mechanics.

Reactions: Oxiton
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes