blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
How do i kill yarizo ?
U can let him die at the beginning if u don't give the sailors money or fail the stat check, if you modify your insanity you can kill him after a netorase scene, can't remember which one, during battles kohaku sometimes will use the old bastard as a human shield for jimmy, that should kill him eventually but i haven't tried it yet.

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
I hope we eventually get multiple enemies in fights, and maybe some better balancing of stamina and money.
From what I read in the spreadsheets of the game, there are still characters to be introduced. I wouldn't discard he will make it multiple battles with enemies in the future. I hope we can get a mechanic to set camp mid-dungeon to prepare for the next day, or other things.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
From what I read in the spreadsheets of the game, there are still characters to be introduced. I wouldn't discard he will make it multiple battles with enemies in the future. I hope we can get a mechanic to set camp mid-dungeon to prepare for the next day, or other things.
Which spreadsheet?

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Which spreadsheet?
The ones contained inside the "system" folder. There are a couple were mentions names of characters not mentioned in-game. It might be me just overreacting, so consider it my two cents.

Last edited:

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi idk if its bug but when I start new game I turn off both netorare and netori and when talking to kohaku there is still option to talk about netori.
Is netori important part of story? Or should I just avoid it and it doesnt change anything in story?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hi idk if its bug but when I start new game I turn off both netorare and netori and when talking to kohaku there is still option to talk about netori.
Is netori important part of story? Or should I just avoid it and it doesnt change anything in story?
I think you mean Netorase, which is the traditional cuckolding/hotwife fetish. It is a relevant part of the story, yeah, the MC is into being cucked no matter your configurations, but during the game the trigger works mostly. I want to believe this will change in the future, and the intro will get more variations depending on your preferences or give you the choice.

Jun 8, 2017
I think I found a bug, once the Potion Maker is at 4 bond or whatever, and all of the relationship events are seen, if I try to go to the University or Low Traffic Street, her relationship events in those areas play every time. I've tried leaving, closing out the game, sex with the Priestess and even the bond 1 Yarizo events but nothing fixes it. So yeah, looks like I'll have to wait until the next version comes out.

Loopx

May 5, 2020
Amazing. :coffee:
I think lewd skills for the protagonist (Like Sphilia's familiar) can be good too. Waiting for more updates.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i think i'm going to wait little to play this again , u have to replay the whole game , i think i'll just wait , plus i have question since its version 0.40 how much of the game is done ? 50% ? or this is just 5% 10% ?

Tachanka45

Jul 25, 2020
i think i'm going to wait little to play this again , u have to replay the whole game , i think i'll just wait , plus i have question since its version 0.40 how much of the game is done ? 50% ? or this is just 5% 10% ?
Dont know but i saw a lot of game finish plan is 1.0 but not mean all content(like more cg)came out already like 1.1 update is bug fix and add new cg(for me finish game must had op -> ed+credit)

jackblack20

Oct 17, 2020
- you must go to the new location of the sewers (entrance is after the slime room)
- after finding the Gnolls (entry in the upper left)
- short scene of the old man talking to the Gnolls
- the Gnolls will ask you for a "letter" to enter
- then in the lower right is the old man's hut
- depending on Kohaku's lust or love (200) you choose Netorare or Netorase (only the dialogues of the scene change) or you pay him 50 gold for the letter
ive done this till the gnolls event but after that the man still isnt in the area? is it a one time scene? if anyone has a save they could provide id appreciate it.

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
So I've done the peeping event at the bathhouse 2 times but for some reason the 3rd event isn't triggering. Do I need a certain love/lust value for it to trigger?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes