R D

May 3, 2017
can anyone give save files for the new 0.4 events? my old save doesn't seem to work properly

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This guy knows it. Even if I know that TechnoBrake can do with his game what he wants, I personally really hope that we receive a massive NTR route with Yarizo plunging his dick in every important female character in this game. Would be a real waste for this game to just NTR the priestess and letting the side characters do some vanilla fucking with the MC.
Mfw I just want to cuck the elf for vanilla handholding...

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Nothing gets through to them actually whatever you say coz when they wanted Vanilla they wanted the same volume of NTR to be produced for Vanilla. The Thirst never ends and that's what you get from giving a hand coz they won't just take an arm, oh no no no they will demand your soul too. It's like one of your friends asked for a favor and now that he knows you listen to him he keeps asking to INFINITY.

They don't even check the other work of Techno and just by looking at it you know he's a niche dev and likes the over the top Mindbreak x NTR "My kind of guy, my spirit animal" and one faithful day he decided to add a VANILLA option and it all went sideways then and there. Instead of getting a 0.5 release we get a 0.4.1 release so yeah woop di doo for the Dev Team. Oh and i'm not against the Vanilla option but just don't expect too much from a niche dev and why no they ask Techno to make a Vanilla game and then the NTR team will ask for an NTR option and see how that feels lmao.
To be fair Sphilia's Familiar's NTR route is available in a NG+, not from the get-go. Hell, even the "readme" in the archive tells you the steps to enter it. Also, the reason we get 0.0.x updates is because the game is getting a translation to match the current version and the dev is updating it, not because Techno is catering to any audience. Just wait and have faith in Techno, he'll deliver a nice experience.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
To be fair Sphilia's Familiar's NTR route is available in a NG+, not from the get-go. Hell, even the "readme" in the archive tells you the steps to enter it. Also, the reason we get 0.0.x updates is because the game is getting a translation to match the current version and the dev is updating it, not because Techno is catering to any audience. Just wait and have faith in Techno, he'll deliver a nice experience.
No, The game has netorase from the start. Toward the end near the final dungeon, it already has NTR scene with the fat rich guy. That was all in the base game.
NTR pack (later released) add more to that by adding scenes for other girls and improve on it. It also requires you to have already cleared the base game.

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
No, The game has netorase from the start. Toward the end near the final dungeon, it already has NTR scene with the fat rich guy. That was all in the base game.
NTR pack (later released) add more to that by adding scenes for other girls and improve on it. It also requires you to have already cleared the base game.
That hardly qualifies "from the start", the Netorase scene is with a hobo near the end town before the demon lord, but I agree with you. The Netorare route is activated after starting NG+, as you say.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
That hardly qualifies "from the start", the Netorase scene is with a hobo near the end town before the demon lord. The Netorare route is activated after starting NG+, as you say.
Netorase happens as soon as you start the game. Monster GoR scenes testifies this. The guards in starter town prison scene as well and many more. Game is packed with "ntr" from the start is what I mean by this. Pure NTR is later added and require game clearance once.

Back to the point, guy bitching about vanilla clearly didn't play this game or Sphilia one in the first place. (Granted Sphilia's familiar has plenty of vanilla scenes as well)

Reactions: DDRMSTR

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Netorase happens as soon as you start the game. Monster GoR scenes testifies this. The guards in starter town prison scene as well and many more. Game is packed with "ntr" from the start is what I mean by this. Pure NTR is later added and require game clearance once.

Back to the point, guy bitching about vanilla clearly didn't play this game or Sphilia one in the first place. (Granted Sphilia's familiar has plenty of vanilla scenes as well)
Well yeah, but that guy was bitching without playing the game, asking things contained in the OP. Likely won't be the last, so let the mods clean up those kind of people.

As some guy said before, let's enjoy the game's content since we are in for a ride.

Reactions: Yukihirou

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Yes he does, MC can headpat FMC as well. It's great. If you're traumatized by games where MC is boyfriend/husband but don't get to fuck fmc then don't worry, this game is the goat for you.
Best girl, maybe be slightly odd but she has it all, especially the fact you can control her loyalty(in-game option switch).

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Yes he does, MC can headpat FMC as well. It's great. If you're traumatized by games where MC is boyfriend/husband but don't get to fuck fmc then don't worry, this game is the goat for you.
I wish this was the case, actually. I like the sense of loss the NTR'd character gets, and a big part of that comes from the character being unable to get it on with the stolen female. This game would improve a ton if the intro had a few variations depending on your choices and preferences (like the village girl not being stolen if your NTR options are off, or the MC not enjoying it if you have Netorase OFF and Netorare ON), but that's unlikely.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I wish this was the case, actually. I like the sense of loss the NTR'd character gets, and a big part of that comes from the character being unable to get it on with the stolen female. This game would improve a ton if the intro had a few variations depending on your choices and preferences (like the village girl not being stolen if your NTR options are off, or the MC not enjoying it if you have Netorase OFF and Netorare ON), but that's unlikely.
If u ask me the intro needs to be like that to justify the netorase in the game and is not an issue at all, if someone is that sensitive they can always skip it. Speaking of jimmy and his (non) reaction to ntr so far the game has an aligment and an insanity system, i'm pretty sure that both will have a way greater impact in the finished game, from raping random girls to kill anyone trying to steal your girls.

• Wow
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes