Nimbruh

May 16, 2020
So I'm too lazy to search but what's the new content with 0.40? The new change logs aren't updated here

Bukoug

Mar 31, 2018
I've just gotten back to this and I have questions. I feel like there was so much more events and progression back then, what happened to them? For example, I remember there were multiple scenes in the bathhouse and the red light district, but it only triggers once for some reason and ends there. I also remember there being exhibitionism too but I can't find the event. The walkthrough mentions these so I can't be imagining them but for some reason I can't trigger any. Is it bugged? Or is it only a problem on my side? I hope it's not removed.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
In the walkthrough it lists some events and I believe I have gotten all the stats up the way I can. but I cant seem to get the stranger in the bar to come to my table or a few other bar events and I cant get the "Make Love Netorase" camp event.

These still live or changed do to the updated version.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
An interesting in-progress game!
The netorase part is really well done, from what l saw, the girl loves you unconditionally even when doing things with others and that is unique(for me at least).
Aside from this List, is there more games like Nymphomania Priestess(the netorase part)? Preferably, the ones where your love interest still loves you more than anyone else?

Last edited:

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
An interesting in-progress game!
The netorase part is really well done, from what l saw, the girl loves you unconditionally and that is unique(for me at least).
Aside from this List, is there more games like Nymphomania Priestess(the netorase part)? Preferably, the ones where your love interest still loves you more than anyone else?
thanks for sharing bro..

Reactions: randomname2243

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
You asked, people answered.What's your problem ?

I know you want Vanilla, just admit it: "If game has vanilla i'll playt it blah blah blah" . Bruh, it's totally playable vanilla from the start.

I also know you didn't read the thread or spend some minute reading infos about this game you were supposedly giving tips on. Vanilla is planned feature from the get-go.

I'm sorry to deliver a rude wakeup call for you, there's no game called Sophia's familiar, it's called
Sphilia's Familiar

And it's NTR from the start too. Stop spewing BullSHit if you haven't even touched the game (this game or that game).
Nothing gets through to them actually whatever you say coz when they wanted Vanilla they wanted the same volume of NTR to be produced for Vanilla. The Thirst never ends and that's what you get from giving a hand coz they won't just take an arm, oh no no no they will demand your soul too. It's like one of your friends asked for a favor and now that he knows you listen to him he keeps asking to INFINITY.

They don't even check the other work of Techno and just by looking at it you know he's a niche dev and likes the over the top Mindbreak x NTR "My kind of guy, my spirit animal" and one faithful day he decided to add a VANILLA option and it all went sideways then and there. Instead of getting a 0.5 release we get a 0.4.1 release so yeah woop di doo for the Dev Team. Oh and i'm not against the Vanilla option but just don't expect too much from a niche dev and why no they ask Techno to make a Vanilla game and then the NTR team will ask for an NTR option and see how that feels lmao.

May 22, 2020
I just love the ntr in this game I hope every girl gets a piece of yarizo and the bad guys and in the end a yarizo harem. The look on MC's face when he sees yarizo and his harem and when Leon sees his partner getting ntrd by the villian himself ah priceless. Hope this game continues to exceed expectations

Jul 17, 2021
Hey everyone I need help , how to complete the milking potion quest ? Because I have bought the Milking potion but still can't complete the quest ?

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I just love the ntr in this game I hope every girl gets a piece of yarizo and the bad guys and in the end a yarizo harem. The look on MC's face when he sees yarizo and his harem and when Leon sees his partner getting ntrd by the villian himself ah priceless. Hope this game continues to exceed expectations
This guy knows it. Even if I know that TechnoBrake can do with his game what he wants, I personally really hope that we receive a massive NTR route with Yarizo plunging his dick in every important female character in this game. Would be a real waste for this game to just NTR the priestess and letting the side characters do some vanilla fucking with the MC.

Reactions: quiboune
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes