AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
the recent english dialogue and translations has been shitty compared to previous versions. techno hired a new translator right? the new translator needs to be fired, old one was better. too bad the old translator was fired instead.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2
Aug 29, 2017
the recent english dialogue and translations has been shitty compared to previous versions. techno hired a new translator right? the new translator needs to be fired, old one was better. too bad the old translator was fired instead.
He wasn't fired, he just got promoted in his real job and ain't got time for this.

Apr 15, 2020
It is reasonable to add a little bit if it won't delay the release that long "like a DLC like how other games do it". For me only i think it's better to add those once the game is done but problem with that is the Dev won't really feel the need to add more to a finished game since it won't really motivate them that much if it's just what new range of customers want without any other motivation "Like money perhaps" maybe if the game is successful enough that a whole new route would attract it more attention. Strictly businessman minded speaking for me.

It's all up to the developer pretty much if he's open for such ideas even if it takes more time for a full game release. Appealing to a wide range of customers is nice but Techno is on the EXTREMES side with over the top everything from Mindbreak to NTR and beyond so dunno if he wants to add more flavor to his work since i never seen him make any other kind of genre with more Vanilla sense. Example is MILF City, that game won't pretty much end coz the dev is milking it dry or he's entertaining ideas "who knows" or your typical VN style games but with VN games it's easy but with games on the OPEN WORLD genre its more complicated since anything OPEN WORLD is just shouting BUGS BUGS BUGS and that means more work "Optimizing performance and blah blah tech talk like My New Life". Oh and add the fact if it's only one prodigal son making it then lmao good luck whoever it is.

End of the day it's either a work of passion or just making a living and whatever it is it will affect game development and dunno which side of the fence Technobrake is.
all of thats pretty fair. the wider audience should really only be a thing if the creator wants to go that route and the additional money should be an added bonus. as stated before im fine with vanilla not being added to the game or if they wanna go the route of making the vanilla parts DLC like you talked about.

as for the ones bitching about people asking questions about the game and not reading all the comments to see if their questions have an answer to them, why in the blood soaked protestant hell do you think people are gonna read close to 200 pages of comments to find an answer to their question instead of the much faster way of asking the question? seems like the only ones bitching about anything are those getting mad at people asking questions about the game. if youre tired of people asking the questions petition the OP to add a Q&A to the 1st page where it shows info about the game. unless that happens people that havent seen the game page before (like me) are gonna ask questions about the game. if you dislike having to answer the questions then just dont answer them

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Anti-fun police here! First of all, let me apologize, yes, I did issue a public statement against anti-ntr and pro-ntr in this thread. But for the love of me, I have forgotten to link that to the OP. I'll do it after posting this one so consider this is the final warning. We will engage indiscriminate deleting.

AhriKawaiiiii

Dec 20, 2020
Anti-fun police here! First of all, let me apologize, yes, I did issue a public statement against anti-ntr and pro-ntr in this thread. But for the love of me, I have forgotten to link that to the OP. I'll do it after posting this one so consider this is the final warning. We will engage indiscriminate deleting.
What do you mean exactly?

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "krugeer, bài đăng: 6220358, thành viên: 2581508"]
làm thế nào để bạn chạy nó trên Android?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
you can play androi by joyplay

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
What?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
so NTR (her being fucked by guys other than her SO) can be turned off correct? how much of the game is there with it turned off?
You asked, people answered.What's your problem ?
. art is great and it sucks there's not any vanilla for one to enjoy
wider audience means that Technobrake would get more money. seems like thatd be a smart route to take for a business/group that makes games. dont throw a hissyfit at someone providing an opinion on what could make the game better and giving a guess at to why VictorMC put a sad emoticon in their comment
the game has a function to turn off the ntr. that would suggest that technobrake will eventually add non ntr stuff to it. also i never said it would automatically make it better.
oh im not gonna demand they add vanilla. if they wanna go pure ntr route i have no problem with it as i just wont play it. my original comment they got mad at me for was because i was giving a guess as too why the other commenter posted a sad face and they decided i was demanding techno add vanilla to the game and/or obey what i say. im not nor will i kinkshame others for liking something i dont like.

is that what happened to techno in regards to an investor?

my view was that the NTR turn off function is like the optional NTR aftergame part in Sophia's familiar. its an add on for a game so it can appeal to wider audience and make more money for the creator of the game.
all of thats pretty fair. the wider audience should really only be a thing if the creator wants to go that route and the additional money should be an added bonus. as stated before im fine with vanilla not being added to the game or if they wanna go the route of making the vanilla parts DLC like you talked about.
I know you want Vanilla, just admit it: "If game has vanilla i'll playt it blah blah blah" . Bruh, it's totally playable vanilla from the start.

I also know you didn't read the thread or spend some minute reading infos about this game you were supposedly giving tips on. Vanilla is planned feature from the get-go.

I'm sorry to deliver a rude wakeup call for you, there's no game called Sophia's familiar, it's called
Sphilia's Familiar

And it's NTR from the start too. Stop spewing BullSHit if you haven't even touched the game (this game or that game).

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes