Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I wrote this already quite recently, i haven't seen comments attacking the game because of netorare but i've seen people misleading others in thinking that this is a netorare game, u even had a mod Writing that techno does only hard ntr games and to avoid it if is not your type of game, shit like that is extremely misleading and damages the game's success.
When asked, typical answers here are: "there's ntr switch at the start of the game so no worry"
Yet people keep bitching. Are we supposed to lie to them and say that: "there's plenty of vanilla content too" instead of "sorry, vanilla content is few and far between, there is more ntr than vanilla"

So, matter of fact, if they want vanilla, they need to be patient and wait for it or straight up pay the guy instead of just keep whining every update.

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
When asked, typical answers here are: "there's ntr switch at the start of the game so no worry"
Yet people keep bitching. Are we supposed to lie to them and say that: "there's plenty of vanilla content too" instead of "sorry, vanilla content is few and far between, there is more ntr than vanilla"

So, matter of fact, if they want vanilla, they need to be patient and wait for it or straight up pay the guy instead of just keep whining every update.
Sadly that's been happening with each version. People don't bother to read anything and prefer to ask each time instead of reading the first post or going into his patron to read that the game will include NTR and vanilla. Fun fact, most of the people who complain about this game can't structure a sentence with good grammar.

Mods said that if this keeps on going they risk banning people for it or lock the thread. Let's see which one happens first.

Reactions: B2B2

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020

Sadly that's been happening with each version. People don't bother to read anything and prefer to ask each time instead of reading the first post or going into his patron to read that the game will include NTR and vanilla. Fun fact, most of the people who complain about this game can't structure a sentence with good grammar.

Mods said that if this keeps on going they risk banning people for it or lock the thread. Let's see which one happens first.
This is a repeating issue. Let me be fair like i stated WAY long ago.

Never ever listen to and don't even have these complaining bitches. Since they come into here, where the tags, state specifically to expect said content involved, and can find further information on the top page more in depth. But even then, they don't bother reading the information and come here, demanding change and stuff from everyone and everything. To me...i want these people gone for good. I'm exhausted seeing Threads filled with these loud arse bitches, that can't construct a proper argument or sentence of any valid reason.

But hey. If that's what allowed and never punished, this'll keep happening for all eternity. Pick your poison. Curation or Open Gates?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Never ever listen to and don't even have these complaining bitches. Since they come into here, where the tags, state specifically to expect said content involved, and can find further information on the top page more in depth. But even then, they don't bother reading the information and come here, demanding change and stuff from everyone and everything. To me...i want these people gone for good. I'm exhausted seeing Threads filled with these loud arse bitches, that can't construct a proper argument or sentence of any valid reason.

But hey. If that's what allowed and never punished, this'll keep happening for all eternity. Pick your poison. Curation or Open Gates?
Agreed, I'm tired of that as well. But heck, i'll keep explaining to thread visitors that this is an NTR game with avoidable NTR (i'll not mention the triggered word "vanilla")

Reactions: lexlutha

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry for asking a second time but - how to increase lust?

I am stuck, can't continue cause the priestess still has 0 lust. I try to use the cheat thing in the closet but it just says get portable cheat x 1 or something followed by a. b. c. options. pressing a b or c does nothing...

I searched the thread, and it seems that there are little to no ways to increase lust without the yarizo character and i haven't met him yet, so you gotta use the cheat tool, but like I said it doesn't do anything...do i need an item to use the closet cheat or what?

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Agreed, I'm tired of that as well. But heck, i'll keep explaining to thread visitors that this is an NTR game with avoidable NTR (i'll not mention the triggered word "vanilla")
Sometimes...i kind of wish to have Semi-Unavoidable, just to spite the REE'ing minority. One just tires of endless questions whether it is "Avoidable" or vice versa NTR, and don't even understand there's different concepts of NTR versions.

My lesson is that if it has "NTR", then most of the time, it can be avoided one way or another. When it says "Unavoidable" it literally means it's the focus and the entire gameplay/experience. Least to my experience and learning curve.

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018

You're asking too much of people that never bother to read. They even go as far as to think their opinions matter to the developer when he doesn't even come to this site.

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
idk why people who hate ntr come here just brag and complain about this game... its already has been clear on hashtag (ntr) can you guys can't see it? and tbh this game avoidable ntr content so you can make it vanilla or be chocolate or whatever you guys want.. why complain about ntr stuff the developer add? it's so simple.. if author add ntr stuff and you guys hate it don't goes to that content.. wait till it update next vanilla.. why so hard? geez enjoy the game.. if yoi hate it don't play it

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry for asking a second time but - how to increase lust?

I am stuck, can't continue cause the priestess still has 0 lust. I try to use the cheat thing in the closet but it just says get portable cheat x 1 or something followed by a. b. c. options. pressing a b or c does nothing...

I searched the thread, and it seems that there are little to no ways to increase lust without the yarizo character and i haven't met him yet, so you gotta use the cheat tool, but like I said it doesn't do anything...do i need an item to use the closet cheat or what?
You should be able to increase Lust, modify Love, Yarizo Stats and More on the cheat window which appears in the closet or when you use the item you get from the closet in your inventory(forgot which one), but it's quite easy to find it so you might be having an issue there.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
You should be able to increase Lust, modify Love, Yarizo Stats and More on the cheat window which appears in the closet or when you use the item you get from the closet in your inventory(forgot which one), but it's quite easy to find it so you might be having an issue there.
THANK YOU

I didn't think it meant I was 'taking an item' to increase lust. the cheat god thing was in my bag.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes