Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Petition to introduce PM to Yaziro via Priestess
Pretty sure that TB already knows that people want PM to have NTR/NTS scenes with Yarizo. Didn't he tease it in twitter? Honestly I can see him only adding new vanilla scenes in the main questline and leave all the other scenes as side content.
Just to the guys who want vanilla, knowing the devs, don't really expect that much content. I'm a guy who prefers vanilla as usual but sometimes I like these kind of corruption games. Even more when a faceless fatman does it because they tend to be scummy or at least someone with a sense instead of the usual clueless, idiot MC. Sadly not many games have that kind of character.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Has the developer fixed the empty dialogue boxes yet for NPC sex scenes yet? And also is there a way to raise/lower lust/love without using the cheat wardrobe? Seems like that should have been one of the first thing implemented.

Last edited:

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Pretty sure that TB already knows that people want PM to have NTR/NTS scenes with Yarizo. Didn't he tease it in twitter? Honestly I can see him only adding new vanilla scenes in the main questline and leave all the other scenes as side content.
Just to the guys who want vanilla, knowing the devs, don't really expect that much content. I'm a guy who prefers vanilla as usual but sometimes I like these kind of corruption games. Even more when a faceless fatman does it because they tend to be scummy or at least someone with a sense instead of the usual clueless, idiot MC. Sadly not many games have that kind of character.
Wait he teased us with it? Only thing I remember was that you could have PM on your team with the priestess.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
So is it normal that there are no actual poses/images for when fucking npcs?
As far as I know yes it's normal. No NPC's so far have any poses except for the genital areas. For example if you manage to sleep with a prostitute you'd only see her womb and the mc's tiny brother.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Well, I'm already interested what we'll get in the next update but thats probably too greedy of me lol.

But some scenes with other characters ( for example Iris during Quests without her partner) would be awesome.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Wait he teased us with it? Only thing I remember was that you could have PM on your team with the priestess.
Well he didnt really tease it in the sense that he somewhere mentioned it, but having PM in your team heavily implies it in my opinion. Maybe in the future you can choose your team members and when you go camping with Yarizo and PM... well we both know what's gonna happen.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well he didnt really tease it in the sense that he somewhere mentioned it, but having PM in your team heavily implies it in my opinion. Maybe in the future you can choose your team members and when you go camping with Yarizo and PM... well we both know what's gonna happen.
Yarizo will have an heart attack because hes too old?

• Haha
Reactions: Trapitalism101

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
how about we can find PM with yarizo somewhere in the town ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: xJuma

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i hope he brings out a outfit like one Iris wear in her mission for red light i bet our priestess woulld look hot in it

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
He just posted a picture of PM and Yarizo's sprites together and some people were asking if NTR was coming. It can be nothing but it also can be something. Or maybe it's just my desire to get more PM scenes.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I goddamn hate this game, cause every time there is an update I think I'll play the next version, as the newest English version is behind every time. I don't know if 0.41 will be first or 0.40 english

Desert_Wind

Jun 23, 2019
A google translated tweet from Technobrake

"The main character depends on the player
The priest is orderly and evil
Leon is orderly and good
Iris is orderly and neutral
Yarizo is chaotic and good
PM is truly neutral
Dogee is chaotic and evil"

Yarizo chaotic good? Who would of thought.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Leon is orderly and good
PM is truly neutral

Hey, he harms no one, he kills only evil alignment like that thief (so far), Willing to work instead of being a beggar. A good man he is if not for his NTR debauchery.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021

Leon is orderly and good
PM is truly neutral

I laughed at Priestess being Lawful evil. Well, beside the MC, she does seem to be really bitchy with everyone (especially Yarizo)

Hey, he harms no one, he kills only evil alignment like that thief (so far), Willing to work instead of being a beggar. A good man he is if not for his NTR debauchery.
Well, I think the only evil thing he does is sexually harassing the priestess. But it's such a love/hate relationship that I don't know anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes