Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well that decision sucks, nothing changes accept the amount of jizz jimmy shoots when leveling your sex skills. Not sure I wanna continue this game if it means lame sex scenes with the priestess stay the same while she's just getting the good scenes with everyone else.
Well, there's always someone better than you, make up for it with effort. This is the same. Make Jim Boy the Chad you want him to be.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Well, there's always someone better than you, make up for it with effort. This is the same. Make Jim Boy the Chad you want him to be.
I agree, just saying it was stupid to remove the option of Jimmy having a bigger dick through some means. More options means a better game, people who like Yarizo can keep him while Jimmy can become the "Chad" through experience and enhancements. Right now gaining experience gives you nothing different in all the scenes except avoiding certain events.

Reactions: sonhot

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Well that decision sucks, nothing changes accept the amount of jizz jimmy shoots when leveling your sex skills. Not sure I wanna continue this game if it means lame sex scenes with the priestess stay the same while she's just getting the good scenes with everyone else.
There're some change in H scene if MC's sex skill is high, priestess will have different expression
You can try ntr npc event. Sex skill changes the outcome and H scene with the wife too

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
There're some change in H scene if MC's sex skill is high, priestess will have different expression
You can try ntr npc event. Sex skill changes the outcome and H scene with the wife too
If it does change, it's barely noticeable. As for the wife scene I've not seen it and can't seem to find it.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
If it does change, it's barely noticeable. As for the wife scene I've not seen it and can't seem to find it.
Techno has post the change on twitter before, it changes priestess's expression, dialogue and some minor changes
As for the wife scene, go to district on the right

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I cheated a save to see what the female warrior in the pub does if you beat her but nothing happened (I did this pretty early tho), she doesnt have any content yet?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
guys, i want to ask.

I'm stuck on the Strange Noises From The Sewer quest.
I talked to adventurers but, the quest stops there, when i talk adventurer, he just say

"Once people die, their life is over..."
"The dead can never return to this world again..."

"Just one decision you make can have unforeseen consequences for anyone involved with you..."
"Be sure to remeber this, since you're an adventure"

can someone help me, or is there a new patch for it?
Did you go deeper to the Church? There is a Nun near a room after you go north-west when you first enter the Church. The adventurer will be sitting on a bed.

Reactions: Puszee

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
To those who think there will be NTR between Yarizo and Potion Maker, did any of you play the PM events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering that, and the fact that Yarizo can easily die to natural causes (as we have seen), Yarizo might be a dead man if he tries fucking PM. And PM doesn't look like someone who could be swayed just by a huge cock alone (not like another certain priestess).

Reactions: Yukihirou and B2B2

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
To those who think there will be NTR between Yarizo and Potion Maker, did any of you play the PM events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering that, and the fact that Yarizo can easily die to natural causes (as we have seen), Yarizo might be a dead man if he tries fucking PM. And PM doesn't look like someone who could be swayed just by a huge cock alone (not like another certain priestess).
As the guy below me alread said that you underestimate gigantic cocks in NTR games, with this story the chance of it happening is even bigger in my opinion. It's gonna be the classical "if you lay even a finger on me you're dead" into " omg your cock is the best" in less than 3 sentences.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
As the guy below me alread said that you underestimate gigantic cocks in NTR games, with this story the chance of it happening is even bigger in my opinion. It's gonna be the classical "if you lay even a finger on me you're dead" into " omg your cock is the best" in less than 3 sentences.
Usually I would agree, but so far PM hasn't shown any interest in sexual stuff, and she's not an emotional person like you gave an example of. Like she really isn't human. I could see Iris fallfor Yarizo, but not PM.

Reactions: Yukihirou

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Usually I would agree, but so far PM hasn't shown any interest in sexual stuff, and she's not an emotional person like you gave an example of. Like she really isn't human. I could see Iris fallfor Yarizo, but not PM.
Emotionless Sex is a popular tag, I can see it happening.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Well, in the end we'll see. Tbh I still believe that in the end it's an NTR game and thus the story will be kept simple and sexual. So I believe (and hope) in the PM / Yarizo relationship, but it could end up as you wrote.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes