randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
We need a pussy option when checking her body where she spreads it open also I wish Jimmy could use the peephole ( I dont know if he can) not for him but for the player

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there a fast way to increase either the love or lust? kissing her only gives 1 love point and I dont even know when it works and when it dont also Ive level up and the game said something about points are those the same you use to level up Jimmy's sexual tecnique?

Last edited:

Ukulala

Jan 24, 2021
is there a fast way to increase either the love or lust? kissing her only gives 1 love point and I dont even know when it works and when it dont also Ive level up and the game said something about points are those the same you use to level up Jimmy's sexual tecnique?
If you go to your inn room and interact with the dresser it'll give you the option to cheat giving you the "Portable cheat god" allowing you to raise and lower lust/love if you use it from your inventory

Ukulala

Jan 24, 2021
I mean the "legal way"
You could let the priestess get kidnapped and just wait a couple of days as that raises her lust stat, but for love I don't think there's enough events to raise beyond 130. Oh and no the sexual skills leveling is independent from normal leveling and you get the points to level sex skills by having it with either the priestess, girls on the street or whores like the bath lady gaining a point for each session, then you spend the points with santa in the red light district

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
To be fair Sphilia's Familiar's NTR route is available in a NG+, not from the get-go. Hell, even the "readme" in the archive tells you the steps to enter it. Also, the reason we get 0.0.x updates is because the game is getting a translation to match the current version and the dev is updating it, not because Techno is catering to any audience. Just wait and have faith in Techno, he'll deliver a nice experience.
Oh don't get me wrong i love Techno and i trust him more than the regular Dev "like all of his big games, small games of his gave me blue balls". I mean his niche is a favorite of mine so he's like my spirit animal or something. Delivering tone in typed messages is hard so it's easy to be misunderstood like look at Twitter lmao. oh and the x.x.x versions that's not just solely coz of translations since it can be minor bug fixes and here's a chart. 1.x.x > Major Version, x.1.x > Minor Version, x.x.1 > Patch Version so it can be anything from a bug or some changes and yeah translation aswell and it's already a norm for developers to listen to potential customers since that's the conditioning people got this era we live in now that's why most of the games takes an eternity to finish and there's alot of versions of that story from dragging it out for whatever reason "Usually it's money and back then it was a schedule specially on patreon developers like Milfy City" and it's hard to find a real dev whose just doing it for passion and nowadays it's just mostly about money and that's not a bad thing but it can be when games take ages to finish.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

juliayvuiiy

Jan 3, 2021
[QUOTE = "gang26XD, publicación: 6276773, miembro: 2019591"]
si no recuerdo mal, das la vuelta y encontraste 3 botones amarillo, rojo y azul
elige rojo y azul solo deja el amarillo
[/CITA]
it didn't work

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes