randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I think that the bathroom peephole thing just bugged on my game I cant tell her abouit and the guys are there but nothing happens

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
To those who think there will be NTR between Yarizo and Potion Maker, did any of you play the PM events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering that, and the fact that Yarizo can easily die to natural causes (as we have seen), Yarizo might be a dead man if he tries fucking PM. And PM doesn't look like someone who could be swayed just by a huge cock alone (not like another certain priestess).
When was she raped ?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me the switch to bypass the 2nd milk quest, the one where you fetch milk potion. I have tried crafting the potion and buying both but still the quest doesn't complete and it just gives me a message in jap that has nothing to do with it.
Also the chest under the church quest is still stuck even though I opened it and got the battle garb.
well Ive spent like 15 minutes taking screenshots of the save (using the rogmakersaveedit) and Ive found that the variable for the milk quest is 1044: 106003:さちこの乳 and the number next to it seems to be the stage of the quest if you add a 3 the quest will now say to give the potion but it doesnt do anything

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BrightNight77

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
When was she raped ?
Not sure with the topic about PM getting raped, but the post he wrote is anyways irrelevant. After TechnoBreak posted an image on twitter with PM and a Goblin few days ago, we can assume that she'll get fucked anyways. Even if it might be "just an illusion". And if she can get fucked by a goblin, why should she be immune to Yarizo. In the end its an NTR game and not some sort of new insane plot heavy game with a coherent story.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Not sure with the topic about PM getting raped, but the post he wrote is anyways irrelevant. After TechnoBreak posted an image on twitter with PM and a Goblin few days ago, we can assume that she'll get fucked anyways. Even if it might be "just an illusion". And if she can get fucked by a goblin, why should she be immune to Yarizo. In the end its an NTR game and not some sort of new insane plot heavy game with a coherent story.
No need for diss, we'll see. There's NTR, and then there's NTR with good writing and logic behind it.
Relying on age old hentai big dick trope is fine though. It's the easy choice.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
No need for diss, we'll see. There's NTR, and then there's NTR with good writing and logic behind it.
Relying on age old hentai big dick trope is fine though. It's the easy choice.
True that. My fear is a bit that Technobrake included too many variables into the game, which lead to too many paths or endings. Not that I mind, but it could make the game more complicated than maybe intended.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
True that. My fear is a bit that Technobrake included too many variables into the game, which lead to too many paths or endings. Not that I mind, but it could make the game more complicated than maybe intended.
if yarizo dies at the harbor I guess a lot of content can be missed

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Agreed, though if he's allowed the time needed to make it all work, all the better.
Still I believe many over here look forward to a premature release, patience is a loss virtue these day.

It's up to debate since it's presented as a choice. The loss of content is up to the player.

Jobear

Jan 23, 2019
well Ive spent like 15 minutes taking screenshots of the save (using the rogmakersaveedit) and Ive found that the variable for the milk quest is 1044: 106003:さちこの乳 and the number next to it seems to be the stage of the quest if you add a 3 the quest will now say to give the potion but it doesnt do anything
I was able to fix this issue pretty easily, just change the value of the quest to 99 and it will be completed. After that you will be able to do the other milking quest.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, thats true. Nobody knows how much content without Yarizo TechnoBrake will include in the future, but we've seen the priestess already having sex with several other guys and there's also this lord guy which cuckolds a lot of women. But I imagine if you toggle NTR and Netorase off, you will lose a huge chunk of content, even when the game will be completed. Well, not that I personally would ever do that lol.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Agreed, though if he's allowed the time needed to make it all work, all the better.
Still I believe many over here look forward to a premature release, patience is a loss virtue these day.

It's up to debate since it's presented as a choice. The loss of content is up to the player.
Well, personally I'm happy with the time needed for the updates and translations, so if Technobrake can keep up this pace and takes his time for the big updates, I think it's gonna be a success.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yukihirou

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
kinda weird for me to ask but have you guys got any idea when the dungeon will be opened again ? i did play the ver where the dungeon existed but i never touched the wardrobe because the story is good to grind so yea : L

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, thats true. Nobody knows how much content without Yarizo TechnoBrake will include in the future, but we've seen the priestess already having sex with several other guys and there's also this lord guy which cuckolds a lot of women. But I imagine if you toggle NTR and Netorase off, you will lose a huge chunk of content, even when the game will be completed. Well, not that I personally would ever do that lol.
you know about that lord thing I hope that you dont lose the priestess to him forever (either the lord, yarizo or other guy) like a ending of some sort I dont mind the ntr/nts cucking part I just want to go and see the content and then move out to the next thing.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes