smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I'm fairly certain at this point that techno has a scat fetish and I'm just glad as all hell it's not in the game.
really? i really hope they will add it in the future
but if you don't like it, i belive there's an option where u can turn those kinky stuff at early game

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, I really want to know how TechnoBrake will handle it. But I think your suggestion with the low love and high lust is too easy to control (cheat item for example) and for it to change the entire ending...let's just see how it will work out.
You know after getting the end for the milk man quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Trapitalism101

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
There is really no vaginal sex scene of the priestess with yarizo or I'm missing something?
There's the NTS scene of the camp, but you've to edit the NTR data to be able to see it, it's almost the same as with the thief, there's still no event with the current relationship level

Sep 13, 2019
There is really no vaginal sex scene of the priestess with yarizo or I'm missing something?
There's the NTS scene of the camp, but you've to edit the NTR data to be able to see it, it's almost the same as with the thief, there's still no event with the current relationship level
At the camp it should be simple to get the scene. have yarizo in party and try to make love at camp. it brings up the option for you to have her get fucked by yarizo.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Guys my game freezes right at the beginning of the trial at the beginning of chapter 2, when I try to move the game freezes and I cannot do anything.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-02 201221.png

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes