randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
kinda weird for me to ask but have you guys got any idea when the dungeon will be opened again ? i did play the ver where the dungeon existed but i never touched the wardrobe because the story is good to grind so yea : L
I dont think so but it would be nice is TB just let it open for those who wanted to use it it doesnt hurt the gameplay at all

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
I dont think so but it would be nice is TB just let it open for those who wanted to use it it doesnt hurt the gameplay at all
hmmm idk tho just got a feeling that it will be fixed and open again but it gonna be long and yea it didnt hurt the gameplay just like other games with memory room

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
you know about that lord thing I hope that you dont lose the priestess to him forever (either the lord, yarizo or other guy) like a ending of some sort I dont mind the ntr/nts cucking part I just want to go and see the content and then move out to the next thing.
I tried to put a 4 or 5 but I didnt thought about 99
To reply to multiple messages you just have to click Reply on each without posting.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
you know about that lord thing I hope that you dont lose the priestess to him forever (either the lord, yarizo or other guy) like a ending of some sort I dont mind the ntr/nts cucking part I just want to go and see the content and then move out to the next thing.
Well I absolutely hope that we'll receive a bad ending where they will be permanently NTR'd. But maybe Technobrake will include several different endings, based on your options.

• Love
Reactions: LeVocaloid

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well I absolutely hope that we'll receive a bad ending where they will be permanently NTR'd. But maybe Technobrake will include several different endings, based on your options.
the problem with a permanet ending is that I for example (and many other I guess) just want to see all the scenes before the game ends and how does the player knows when s/he is locked into an ending? Maybe a text that says that if you keep this way this is the ending that you are going to get. I always have two saves and I dont want to be locked into an ending and then had to replay all the game again.

Reactions: quiboune

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Hi, When starting the game, the options in the game about the fetishes, could someone tell me if I put the secret ntr option, can I see the scenes or not? Or if I turn it off, if I can see them ...
I'm a bit confused about that, my English is not very good

The rest of the options I understand, but that part confuses me.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
the problem with a permanet ending is that I for example (and many other I guess) just want to see all the scenes before the game ends and how does the player knows when s/he is locked into an ending? Maybe a text that says that if you keep this way this is the ending that you are going to get. I always have two saves and I dont want to be locked into an ending and then had to replay all the game again.
Well, there is already the gallery option (although it doesnt really work yet) where you can play the scenes in the future. So you dont need your savepoints for the scenes anymore, only for crucial decisions. But yeah I get your point. But I dont really know how you want to solve this, I mean it would also be random, if you can choose how your characters behave and all but all paths just end in the same ending where priestess and you are having vanilla time.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, there is already the gallery option (although it doesnt really work yet) where you can play the scenes in the future. So you dont need your savepoints for the scenes anymore, only for crucial decisions. But yeah I get your point. But I dont really know how you want to solve this, I mean it would also be random, if you can choose how your characters behave and all but all paths just end in the same ending where priestess and you are having vanilla time.
Maybe the endings could be like low love and high lust= NTR ending (with ntr on) , NTS on and high lust= a more hardcore cuck ending high love= a softer cuck ending, high love low lust= love ending, etc. But yeah as you say there are to many variables and options

bibi77

May 11, 2018
does some one have a save form the last one or two patches? I would be very thankful. I went through the last few pages but did not find a save

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Maybe the endings could be like low love and high lust= NTR ending (with ntr on) , NTS on and high lust= a more hardcore cuck ending high love= a softer cuck ending, high love low lust= love ending, etc. But yeah as you say there are to many variables and options
Yeah, I really want to know how TechnoBrake will handle it. But I think your suggestion with the low love and high lust is too easy to control (cheat item for example) and for it to change the entire ending...let's just see how it will work out.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes