樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I've been playing every single update since dungeon ver 0.3 which i think it was back in 2019... The updates are getting bigger and bigger in content but i feel like i need to give it a rest so i can get a breath of fresh air... Still, there's a lot of mechanics to be added i don't think this will be completed till 2023 unless he get some assistants.
Love this game, i just feel sad that he dropped his other NTR game (Tiny House) But he said he will maybe work on it again after priestess
Btw, does anyone have the netorase Kitsune no Yomeiri link?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Armpit hair and pubic hair add that extra kink, who in their mind would turn that off?
Having the choice, the freedom, player agency, that makes the game more beautiful and tasteful. Having the choice between on and off, is awesome, just like picking our (best) girl's loyalty.

Reactions: Yukihirou

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys how do I accept this? Its says love 100+ and it says that I have it at 105 Edit: the guy with the heart simbol ask to sniff the panties or something 12dasdz.JPG Also what insanity does to the priestess?

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
guys how do I accept this? Its says love 100+ and it says that I have it at 105 Edit: the guy with the heart simbol ask to sniff the panties or something View attachment 1324520 Also what insanity does to the priestess?
1. you need love 100+ and told her about ntr fetish (required 110love)
2. currently it does not affect anything i think

so the milk quest is bugged af? and where are the damn goblins from the village quest?
1. yes you can use some save from prev patch where you bypassed it but not sure will it affect any later
2. they are around the first village, you can find them by camping around the village (i usually camp at the top one) and i think you need to choose the "no one guard" for them to spawn

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
1. you need love 100+ and told her about ntr fetish (required 110love)
2. currently it does not affect anything i think

1. yes you can use some save from prev patch where you bypassed it but not sure will it affect any later
2. they are around the first village, you can find them by camping around the village (i usually camp at the top one) and i think you need to choose the "no one guard" for them to spawn
a save from an older version? and by the ntr fetish you mean to activate the NTS?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes