Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well, I think the only evil thing he does is sexually harassing the priestess. But it's such a love/hate relationship that I don't know anymore.
Well, I hope one day Yarizo can teach MC some sex skills so I can officially regard him as my hole brother.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
i lost in cave without torch , how do i get out?
Really depends where you were before the torch went out. But I believe that if you can just hug the right wall until you find the exit. And if you don't understand, what I mean is that you can basically just go right as far as possible then go down until you can go right again. Repeat this step until you make it to the top right of the cave where the entrance is. If this is too difficult then you can always reload your last save file.

Reactions: zhaif

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Really depends where you were before the torch went out. But I believe that if you can just hug the right wall until you find the exit. And if you don't understand, what I mean is that you can basically just go right as far as possible then go down until you can go right again. Repeat this step until you make it to the top right of the cave where the entrance is. If this is too difficult then you can always reload your last save file.
Or use a save editor and pick a couple of torches xD

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I need Help in the game:
1. That item to complete the novice mage request in one of the bar rooms, i tried to find it in the sex shop but can't find anything based on what the guides tell, anyone can give me screenshot of which one is the item in question?
2. Idk why but i can't seem to get the dirty stockings from potion maker during one of her relationship event, anyone can tell me the steps to do it?
3. How to get past the 2nd step relationship for Yarizo? I want to see Yarizo have proper vaginal sex with priestess.
4. I already reached the 4th stage relationship with PM but i still don't know how to get her into the party, anyone can tell me how to do it?

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I need Help in the game:
1. That item to complete the novice mage request in one of the bar rooms, i tried to find it in the sex shop but can't find anything based on what the guides tell, anyone can give me screenshot of which one is the item in question?
2. Idk why but i can't seem to get the dirty stockings from potion maker during one of her relationship event, anyone can tell me the steps to do it?
3. How to get past the 2nd step relationship for Yarizo? I want to see Yarizo have proper vaginal sex with priestess.
4. I already reached the 4th stage relationship with PM but i still don't know how to get her into the party, anyone can tell me how to do it?
I see you have several questions
1- It's the last item that costs 200G, it's identified because it is equippable for the MC
2- It depends on the level of relationship with the PM to obtain her dirty socks, only in level 4 there is no event to obtain them
3- not possible in current version, only camp scene exists (edit data for Netorase)
4- not possible in current version, expected to be available in next version

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I see you have several questions
1- It's the last item that costs 200G, it's identified because it is equippable for the MC
2- It depends on the level of relationship with the PM to obtain her dirty socks, only in level 4 there is no event to obtain them
3- not possible in current version, only camp scene exists (edit data for Netorase)
4- not possible in current version, expected to be available in next version
Ouh thanks, for the dirty stockings i tried to try her relationship from scratch again, which relationship event was it and what choice should i take?
Also, how to give that necklace to the wizzard? Do i have to take the choice which have the requirement "lawful"?
How to make myself lawful?

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Ouh thanks, for the dirty stockings i tried to try her relationship from scratch again, which relationship event was it and what choice should i take?
Also, how to give that necklace to the wizzard? Do i have to take the choice which have the requirement "lawful"?
How to make myself lawful?
for dirty socks
1- when she is stepping on ingredients you ask her for the stockings almost at the end
2- when u accompany her to her bed, she throws her stockings and chooses the option to keep them
for the witch
1- the necklace is an MC gear, or just use the cheat item to reduce the sex stats to 0
2- I think that to become "lawful" is to have at least +30 alignments (edit data)

Puszee

Feb 14, 2021
guys, i want to ask.

I'm stuck on the Strange Noises From The Sewer quest.
I talked to adventurers but, the quest stops there, when i talk adventurer, he just say

"Once people die, their life is over..."
"The dead can never return to this world again..."

"Just one decision you make can have unforeseen consequences for anyone involved with you..."
"Be sure to remeber this, since you're an adventure"

can someone help me, or is there a new patch for it?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I think Techno was convinced that size doesn't matter, just use skill to make up for it
I think most of us know the real reason why they convinced the dev. If Jimmy the mc was more of a stud than Yarizo the self-insert then there would be little point for the latter existence. It would not make much sense for the priestess to fall for Yarizo when Jimmy could provide her with the same "rough womb kiss" experience. In short, they want the game to stay closer to its core, a netorare game with that vague humiliating element of your woman gradually dump you for bigger dicks.

I just hope that in the game finished state Jimmy penis's size would change depend on the player's choice. As in if netorare is off then there would be little reason for it to stay small ;) low chance it happening tho.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I think Techno was convinced that size doesn't matter, just use skill to make up for it
Well that decision sucks, nothing changes accept the amount of jizz jimmy shoots when leveling your sex skills. Not sure I wanna continue this game if it means lame sex scenes with the priestess stay the same while she's just getting the good scenes with everyone else.

Reactions: sonhot

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well that decision sucks, nothing changes accept the amount of jizz jimmy shoots when leveling your sex skills. Not sure I wanna continue this game if it means lame sex scenes with the priestess stay the same while she's just getting the good scenes with everyone else.
thats why I wonder why Jimmy is here I would love to play this as the priestess just like all the other games

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes