tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I already did that, also brought yarizo and let him milk the cows i think (idk i cant read the untranslated text but seems to be that he's milking the cow)
Few pages ago I shared translation for that event (is repeatable).

Anyway check in quest log, maybe you already done first farmer quest. If not, try to finish goblin quest firstly.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Weird, didn't you complete the island quest already (that message is supposed to be shown after the event)
Well... You did talk to Leon at the port and go to the island for the test right ?
Sorry but I'm not sure since I'm using a borrowed save from a few versions ago where episode 2 was still in development... guess I'll start the game from scratch if needed.

ichigawa

Aug 12, 2018
He isnt crying, Japan/Japanese people are some of the most degenerate people ever yet they seem to have a this fixation on pixelated their sexual acts. Its stupid and they need to get with the times, they are degenerates just like the rest of the world.
It's required by law for them to censor it, the degenerates have no control over it in Japan.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Someone should really go through the game and add text to all the [ ] blank options. Would help with scene viewing by not having to guess what the hell I am selecting.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Someone should really go through the game and add text to all the [ ] blank options.
it's not translated, but anyone can open csv files and translate by self missing parts. Use "Open Office" (it's free) with comma as separator and UTF-8 as character set, or any text/csv editor.

My small parts of translation. Some empty lines, 2 events in beach with Yarizo (left & right side of beach).

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
it's not translated, but anyone can open csv files and translate by self missing parts. Use "Open Office" (it's free) with comma as separator and UTF-8 as character set, or any text/csv editor.

My small parts of translation. (Some empty lines + tiny event in beach)
oof, got a headache just reading that. Rather someone just did it and I pay them, the American way.

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Is there any chance for them to add a MEGA mirror or a nopy.to mirror like the good ol' days? Downloads are too slow on my end out here in Asia from the available hosts in the main post. :cry:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Just got the changelog moved to the end of walkthrough
You are welcome:whistle:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes