Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Just got the changelog moved to the end of walkthrough
You are welcome:whistle:
Like Patchez said I moved the Changelog section to the bottom of the Walkthrough, it was in the middle of it for no reason. Let me know if you would prefer it somewhere else or if you think another category should be moved, everything is basically in the order that I wrote them in so there is no real logic behind it lol.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
There are teo ntr selection at the beginning
Which one is the MC fucking other womans?
Not the one where the priest getting fucked by others.
Neither are for the situation you ask for. One is NTR where the woman gets stolen, while the other one is Netorase where you ask the girl to sleep with others willingly. As for Netori (the one you're asking for) it currently isn't implemented and probably won't be either.

Dec 24, 2020
Neither are for the situation you ask for. One is NTR where the woman gets stolen, while the other one is Netorase where you ask the girl to sleep with others willingly. As for Netori (the one you're asking for) it currently isn't implemented and probably won't be either.
It is in the game though. There is an event where the Hero fucks another guys gf/wife in the town

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
So since this is basically an unfinished alpha, how many hours of gameplay is there? I don't want to finish the current content and spend months and months waiting for just a little bit more.

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
pardon if its been fixed before, but im getting an error during the orc pig fail state that just crashes the game. it seems like its some sort of looping script error maybe? it happens at the exact same point each time

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Like Patchez said I moved the Changelog section to the bottom of the Walkthrough, it was in the middle of it for no reason. Let me know if you would prefer it somewhere else or if you think another category should be moved, everything is basically in the order that I wrote them in so there is no real logic behind it lol.
Controls + map don't have to be between quests and events, same for FAQ (it's often you use the table of contents to go to page, so FAQ is justin the way unless you need it). Dungeon test is not used now so it can be moved towards the end too

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Controls + map don't have to be between quests and events, same for FAQ (it's often you use the table of contents to go to page, so FAQ is justin the way unless you need it). Dungeon test is not used now so it can be moved towards the end too
I tried to reorganize it so let me know what you think, also I replied to your comments.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I tried to reorganize it so let me know what you think, also I replied to your comments.
Pretty good, I would personally do it like this

In-Game stuff - this order or similar
  • Quests
  • Events
  • Locations & Notable NPCs
  • Special Items & Equipment
Assistance and Explanations - any order
  • Controls
  • Status values
  • Levels/Stats/Sexual Experience
Game related - FAQ in beggining, patch notes in the end
  • FAQ
  • Save Editing/File Decryption
  • Dungeon Test - Removed From Game
  • Game News/Current Bugs/Patch Notes (0.40)

big_man

Jan 4, 2020
Lads, where the hell can I get this scene? I went to the sewer because it looks like the sewer but didn't find anything that resembles that place or even the guy. If anyone know please tell me, pretty please.

Reactions: Jakulani

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Could someone explain to me how raise Yarizo's addiction and/or relationship without altering the variables? I tried to cheat my way to the good bits but the game literally exploded. After trying affection 4 campsite scenes stopped working (nothing happens overnight or next morning), points of interests didn't trigger anymore (or randomly triggered), affection numbers went back -and got stuck- to zero, etc etc.
I play with netorase events off btw (mostly because I think it kinda ruins the experience I'm interested in), dunno if that would make things painfully slow tho :/

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Could someone explain to me how raise Yarizo's addiction and/or relationship without altering the variables? I tried to cheat my way to the good bits but the game literally exploded. After trying affection 4 campsite scenes stopped working (nothing happens overnight or next morning), points of interests didn't trigger anymore (or randomly triggered), affection numbers went back -and got stuck- to zero, etc etc.
I play with netorase events off btw (mostly because I think it kinda ruins the experience I'm interested in), dunno if that would make things painfully slow tho :/
I dont know either Im on bond lvl2 but I dont know if I can raise it higher

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
Lads, where the hell can I get this scene? I went to the sewer because it looks like the sewer but didn't find anything that resembles that place or even the guy. If anyone know please tell me, pretty please.
when i see right its a older version of the game cause its first floor right but there is a door on pic and in this version curent there is no morr door there

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I went back a few pages looking for my answers and here's what I got regarding P/Y content and netorare content:

- Don't expect to much from Yarizo. The good ntr bits are not present in the current version, were removed, are incomplete or are bugged as hell. Nts have the most of content rn and it's messy af.
- Relationship with the old man can't go past 2, and if you cheat you'll game will fuck up eventually (it gives you access to some interesting dialogues, situations tho).
- Do you see that screenshots in the main post involving ntr? yeah, they are not even in the game so don't bother looking for them.
- Sometimes you trigger an event that makes you think something will change/has changed but it's a lie, so don't play expecting a consistent unfolding of events. There's a lot of potential content in the game but no real direction so you will follow a route that has no real purpose except gratuitous fapping, basically.

TL;DR: the "alpha" tag isn't there for nothing. IMHO NP should be played mainly to fap to some cg scenes without too much context and/or beta-testing the game. Period. The story start kicking by the end/middle of chapter 2 tho, so...fingers closed.

Oh btw, if you still want to scratch that itch involving netorare, hidden sex and camping check out "鈍感勇者とセクハラし放題の女騎士" a sub-par game compared to this one but at least it goes kinda straight to the point.

Have a nice one, everybody (y)

Reactions: ktez
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes