Jul 17, 2021
Screenshot (696).png
Hey guys, I was almost completed the "An Alchemist" quest to recruit the PM into the team but the game didn't show any texts and I didn't know what to do? Is it a bug, please help.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 1358675
Hey guys, I was almost completed the "An Alchemist" quest to recruit the PM into the team but the game didn't show any texts and I didn't know what to do? Is it a bug, please help.
"Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English"
That says in the first page

Reactions: TalkingTree1975

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Same problem... First time i play this game and dont use any save and cant even over mission :( same problem always this error
Did you download ver 0.4b on this forum
Remember, the "fix" is only a patch file that fix milk quest, not the true 0.4b fix version. The current 0.4 on this forum still has a lot of bug. I recommend you find back 10-20 pages to find 0.39 to play

• Wow
Reactions: raziel121z

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
Did you download ver 0.4b on this forum
Remember, the "fix" is only a patch file that fix milk quest, not the true 0.4b fix version. The current 0.4 on this forum still has a lot of bug. I recommend you find back 10-20 pages to find 0.39 to play
well i play "Npri_alpha040b_fix2" and still bug :)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
at first you must be a two star adventurer,
go to the Port and buy some bikini, go to the Beach and do anything,
MC solo go in PM's pharmacy, "Talk" or "Quest", to get "Friendly points", "Gift" is "Bouquet",
finally, PM "Bonds Lv" is 4, "Friendly points" is 250+,
finish "Relationship events" - "An Alchemist"
I have the bikini went to de beach and did stuf then went as the mc to the PM repeated the quest a couple of times and the points didnt go up also Idk where to buy the bouquet

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
well i play "Npri_alpha040b_fix2" and still bug :)
Yeah, and that's still the bug version I just talked about. The fix version made by Techno haven't been upload on this forum yet
For more information, check the guide on 1st page.

Reactions: torqqq

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
No idea then, it's working fine on my side when in party 2/3 peoples. Can you share own save?
sorry i did not read this reply :V there is the save, i get the error when i try to use the camp events, i am using the last update

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im just going to wait to this buggy mess to be 100% complete there is no point on playing something that is broken most of the time

skipido

Oct 23, 2019
Even I completed all the requirements to make potion maker as a follower like maxing the relationship and becoming 2 star adventurer, it still nothing happens after I choose the "An Alchemist". please help

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
sorry i did not read this reply :V there is the save, i get the error when i try to use the camp events, i am using the last update
I see, seems that bug was added with fix2, cause it's was fine before. Anyway I found a reason and fixed it. You should unpack Game.rgss3a (don't forget rename it to prevent loading instead of unpacked files) and overwrite CommonEvents.rvdata2 in Data folder.
Another way, it's add third member in party.

Reactions: waterwalk
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes