aerogablaze

Dec 23, 2018
Do you have to do something for the "An Alchemist" quest for a potion maker? it doesn't seem to be clear or complete even using both options.

enrico rosso

Sep 24, 2017
I can't recruit potion maker. What level do i need? I reached alchemist mission but I'm on lv 2 with her and whether i choose up or down option the result is the same

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Guys i just started to play Npa but ive completed chapter 2 is that the farthest you can go atm? Also any way to send kohaku solo into dungeon? Ty if anyone could tell me abt it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys i just started to play Npa but ive completed chapter 2 is that the farthest you can go atm? Also any way to send kohaku solo into dungeon? Ty if anyone could tell me abt it.
You cant send anyone alone to the dungeon/sewers and the game tells you when you got to the final cotent of the history

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Ty for answering but another question I keep on attempting to make yarizo have sex with kohaku but shes always wearing a belt during the night in camping how do you make them have sex and i have all the requirements filled max lust and max relationship with yarizo

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ty for answering but another question I keep on attempting to make yarizo have sex with kohaku but shes always wearing a belt during the night in camping how do you make them have sex and i have all the requirements filled max lust and max relationship with yarizo
I tried to do that too but either you cant in this version or a scene is needed beforehand so I dont know, this is part of what made me delete the game honestly

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Not in this version, right now max relantionship level with Yarizo is 2, for sex you need level 4 and more.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Ah fuck fr? Suckkksss welp time to uninstall and go into hibernation until new update peace (also if anyone could recommend me any games like this pls tell me already played all techno games and damn i wish there was more)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ah fuck fr? Suckkksss welp time to uninstall and go into hibernation until new update peace (also if anyone could recommend me any games like this pls tell me already played all techno games and damn i wish there was more)
my advice is too wait for the game to be finished at least thats what Im going to do

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hmm is there inflation in this game becuz i remeber watching the test version from online saying it will add inflation and rhe option to discharge it

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes