Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Ok i looked back and saw that is a bug well then ok sadge :( curious though for the red flowers event what happens if you rape pm with 100 insanity

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Also feels like im posting too much buuttttt i see that theyve released a 0.4b fix 3 about a week ago on their ci en page

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I just have 2 question for the update can you have both Yarizo and the Potion Maker come with you at the same time and if so does he do anything to her too?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I just have 2 question for the update can you have both Yarizo and the Potion Maker come with you at the same time and if so does he do anything to her too?
I do not believe so, I am fairly certain that you only have an option between taking Yarizo or Potion Maker when you leave the town. Although if I had to guess there will probably be an option to do something like this in the future.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
I do not believe so, I am fairly certain that you only have an option between taking Yarizo or Potion Maker when you leave the town. Although if I had to guess there will probably be an option to do something like this in the future.
Yeah but atm you cant use pm becuz of a bug

QuietMoon

May 5, 2018
Yeah but atm you cant use pm becuz of a bug
Did you recruited Yaziro? If you didn't, I suggest you to do it. I had the same problem, it wouldn't let me have PM in the group, but after talking with Yaziro and agreeing to have him in the team, the game finally give me the option to have PM as a folllower.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Did you recruited Yaziro? If you didn't, I suggest you to do it. I had the same problem, it wouldn't let me have PM in the group, but after talking with Yaziro and agreeing to have him in the team, the game finally give me the option to have PM as a folllower.
Yep i recruited him but how do you talk to yarizo cuz i tried and doenst give me any option to add pm

QuietMoon

May 5, 2018
Yep i recruited him but how do you talk to yarizo cuz i tried and doenst give me any option to add pm
Nope, to add PM as a follower you need to talk to her, but I bet you already knew that.
Just in case, I'm gonna tell you the requirementes to make PM your follower, maybe you missed a step or something.

- Completing all the Main Story Quest, until the option of having a follower is availabe.
- Have Yaziro as a follower
- Complete all the PM events and have a her relationship at maximun lv.
- Go alone as the MC and talk to her.
- After talking with her, you would notice there is a new event that is not translated yet. Click on that event and pick the top option.

After all of that, if the option to have PM as a follower doesn't show up, it must be a bug. Trying to star a new game could fix it but if it doesn't then waiting for a new update is the best you can do.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes