raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I see, seems that bug was added with fix2, cause it's was fine before. Anyway I found a reason and fixed it. You should unpack Game.rgss3a (don't forget rename it to prevent loading instead of unpacked files) and overwrite CommonEvents.rvdata2 in Data folder.
Another way, it's add third member in party.
ok i gonna try adding that file and see if works

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I see, seems that bug was added with fix2, cause it's was fine before. Anyway I found a reason and fixed it. You should unpack Game.rgss3a (don't forget rename it to prevent loading instead of unpacked files) and overwrite CommonEvents.rvdata2 in Data folder.
Another way, it's add third member in party.
1629315009622.png
still the same, well i gonna wait to another update

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Hey how can i get the real coming with the portagonist? and am i the only one that when use the aphrodisiac potion twice times, and have sex with kohaku, and exit from the a button menu the game gets freeze?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
It's happens only in dungeons when Kohaku have 100 hornyness. Tryed to find script which cause it, but without result. It's something new if it's happening on normal maps.
yeah when i make kohaku horniess 100 the game gets freeze even on citys and dungeons, sometimes doesnt get freeze but when i use have sex or any kind of order and get out from that menu the game freeze.
but talking about the real cumming... i can get it or does not happend in the last update?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Why does she have 4 hearts? View attachment 1358049
Each of the hearts are basically a status effect, an example would be "smell of another man" (or something similar) that she gets from having sex with someone other than the Male Protagonist, or I believe that they can also represent things like Bukkake or Aroused statuses.

They don't do much but if you walk into your Inn room with one of them there may be a dialogue, for example if the Priestess has cum on her and you walk into the Inn room then the Male Protagonist will have the option to comment on her "weird smell." Try taking a bath as the Priestess and they should disappear.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Has anyone else had the AP counter just straight up disappear once getting to day 100? It still functions correctly but it just no longer shows the three orbs.

SpiderW1ck

Dec 23, 2020
where i can buy aphrodisiac potion ??
because when i went to potion seller near our inn, there is no such thing as aphrodisiac potion

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes