reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
Lads, where the hell can I get this scene? I went to the sewer because it looks like the sewer but didn't find anything that resembles that place or even the guy. If anyone know please tell me, pretty please.

I asked the same about these 3 scenes but they told me they were removed from the game
536312_534611_image-800_2.jpg

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This is such a "skeleton" of a game, which is annoying because the art and scenes are good. The developer just needs to actually connect the story and scenes and what not instead of doing all these art teasers. I mean when you have to cheat just to view content in game that you cant otherwise view then thats an issue, theres no substance here. I get its in ALPHA but you can only use that as an excuse so many times...

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
This is such a "skeleton" of a game, which is annoying because the art and scenes are good. The developer just needs to actually connect the story and scenes and what not instead of doing all these art teasers. I mean when you have to cheat just to view content in game that you cant otherwise view then thats an issue, theres no substance here. I get its in ALPHA but you can only use that as an excuse so many times...
I seems to me that TB is kind of a scatter-shot worker. Instead of working procedurally he seems to kind of go off on scenes that he's interested in and sometimes half way through he loses interest and shelves it for a while as he goes onto something else, which is fine and all. Everybody works differently and I think we'll get a satisfying end product eventually once all the parts are put together. I just wish we'd cut down all these useless stats and numbers that are clearly causing all the programming issues and just take it down to a core 5 or 6. I get that its all a bit of a score card, but events are locked behind these numbers when really it should just be an on or off switch. The lending a hand to the couple adventurers at the guild is a perfect example of how things should be coded. Doing the first scene unlocks the next scene and its a smooth escalation to a finale. Getting the Yaziro scenes are the exact opposite and a pain in the butt to navigate.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I seems to me that TB is kind of a scatter-shot worker. Instead of working procedurally he seems to kind of go off on scenes that he's interested in and sometimes half way through he loses interest and shelves it for a while as he goes onto something else, which is fine and all. Everybody works differently and I think we'll get a satisfying end product eventually once all the parts are put together. I just wish we'd cut down all these useless stats and numbers that are clearly causing all the programming issues and just take it down to a core 5 or 6. I get that its all a bit of a score card, but events are locked behind these numbers when really it should just be an on or off switch. The lending a hand to the couple adventurers at the guild is a perfect example of how things should be coded. Doing the first scene unlocks the next scene and its a smooth escalation to a finale. Getting the Yaziro scenes are the exact opposite and a pain in the butt to navigate.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
How exactly can you know where Priestess go when she isn't in the room? The magic orb has an option to check but it's greyed out.

waterwalk

Mar 28, 2018
How can we recruit the potion maker into the team? I need help guys.
at first you must be a two star adventurer,
go to the Port and buy some bikini, go to the Beach and do anything,
MC solo go in PM's pharmacy, "Talk" or "Quest", to get "Friendly points", "Gift" is "Bouquet",
finally, PM "Bonds Lv" is 4, "Friendly points" is 250+,
finish "Relationship events" - "An Alchemist"

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
How exactly can you know where Priestess go when she isn't in the room? The magic orb has an option to check but it's greyed out.
Im asking that myself too maybe TB havent add it yet. Edit: After looking at the wt in the op that option only works when the priestess is abducted.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes