Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Nope, to add PM as a follower you need to talk to her, but I bet you already knew that.
Just in case, I'm gonna tell you the requirementes to make PM your follower, maybe you missed a step or something.

- Completing all the Main Story Quest, until the option of having a follower is availabe.
- Have Yaziro as a follower
- Complete all the PM events and have a her relationship at maximun lv.
- Go alone as the MC and talk to her.
- After talking with her, you would notice there is a new event that is not translated yet. Click on that event and pick the top option.

After all of that, if the option to have PM as a follower doesn't show up, it must be a bug. Trying to star a new game could fix it but if it doesn't then waiting for a new update is the best you can do.
Wait if you got this to work then maybe can you post your save file? Cuz i dunno if itsworking for you and not me then it doesnt really make sense

QuietMoon

May 5, 2018
Wait if you got this to work then maybe can you post your save file? Cuz i dunno if itsworking for you and not me then it doesnt really make sense
Okay, it is a bug. Unfortunately I deleted the game after finishing the 0.40b. So, I dicided to install it again and see if I could make PM a follower and then give you the save file. But the game wouldn't let me do it. Its 100% a bug, so we'll have to wait for a new update. Sorry if I couldn't help :(

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Sadge but chill ok tjme to return to the rabbit hole of hell ( wait a minute if it worked eiht 0.4b but not 0.4b fix 2 doesnt that mean fix 2 had the bug but not judt 0.4b????)

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Well my conclusion from playing a save with pm i dont think its worth it to play atm as there is nothing to really interact witg the pm only monster rape even then there is no interaction and i understand its an alpha so i hope in tge future they make it possible that pm could also be interacted by us with the A key when we reach max relationship in the future cuz i feel like pm is the true female protag NGL

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
How do you cheat for gold theresno option
I assume you mean gold as in SC. And to do that you need to search up rpg save editor online, and then put a save file in the drag to box, which will then show you a list of options you can change such as gold.

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
I see, seems that bug was added with fix2, cause it's was fine before. Anyway I found a reason and fixed it. You should unpack Game.rgss3a (don't forget rename it to prevent loading instead of unpacked files) and overwrite CommonEvents.rvdata2 in Data folder.
Another way, it's add third member in party.
can you tell me how Encrypted it? i already Decrypter and can't do Encrypted

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
can you tell me how Encrypted it? i already Decrypter and can't do Encrypted
You don't need it. Just decrypt and cut/paste unpacked folders in game folder. Game will use it as is if it's not found encrypted file ( Game.rgss3a ).

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Ok ty for finding a solution but ima stay away from np for a while im going to wait until the events with pm are more in depth. But can anyone recommend me any games with a girl like pm? Thicc (hairy optional) and just kind of not into it like not a npc?? Those games but like can feel it sort of but doesnt have any reaction to it would like to be recommended 2d jp games vn or rpg either one is fine. (Btw i have no idea how to make a recommendations post if your curious of why i made this here)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes