big_man

Jan 4, 2020
The new scenes don't have any texts, is this only me or do you guys have this problem too? Is it because of my save or it's a bug?

Reactions: SickleLove

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:HideThePain: anyone has complete 0.40d save? my last save is at being chased by dark knight

obviously that bitch goes teleport and "nothing personal, kid" on me.

• Haha
Reactions: Rykoku

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How do you increase Cum Endurance and Erotic Technique? The walkthrough says by sexual sexual experience and having sex but mine stays at 1.
I didn't want Yarizo as a follower but guess I have to in order to get the Potion Maker as said in the guide. Wish you didn't have to have Yarizo. I'd rather let him be taken away.

GuyNamedK

Nov 15, 2020
How do you increase Cum Endurance and Erotic Technique? The walkthrough says by sexual sexual experience and having sex but mine stays at 1.
I didn't want Yarizo as a follower but guess I have to in order to get the Potion Maker as said in the guide. Wish you didn't have to have Yarizo. I'd rather let him be taken away.
There is an npc in the red light district. Talk to him and if you have enough sexual experience you can level those up.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
There is an npc in the red light district. Talk to him and if you have enough sexual experience you can level those up.
I know that. But my experiences in those two never raises above 1 when I talk to him and the next time he does anything is when they're at 10.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
What's the name of the new game Technobreak developing? I want to make note. Also for new event, anyone has new save file for new update?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Or use cheat table god and increase it imidiately, since increasing technique take a lot of time

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes