Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Always kill that fat prick, I hope the author will deliver more scenes where the main character is alpha.
P.S. For people who will recommend me to not to play, thats not the answer, I like the artstyle, the plot, why I cant play because of "fans" of cuck genre, I hope there are people with the same opinion, And the author will make the same amount of content for both fans.
Yeah, good luck with that when you are complaining without even supporting TB

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Always kill that fat prick, I hope the author will deliver more scenes where the main character is alpha.
P.S. For people who will recommend me to not to play, thats not the answer, I like the artstyle, the plot, why I cant play because of "fans" of cuck genre, I hope there are people with the same opinion, And the author will make the same amount of content for both fans.
If you even bothered playing the game, you'll know about the NTR switch option. Also, no one here gives a damn about what you want in the game. I swear people who get things for free are the ones who complain the most.

BOY_NEXT_DOOR

Dec 21, 2017
Daaamn, okay, you are crazy, guys, and I am not ready for the internet war here. I didn't know that bolishness would presume such fetish, there is clearly something wrong with this world, and about the fact that I didn't support the author with money, how do you even know that?
Just calm down, if you like it when a fat man appears in the plot and fuck the main character women, and most of you have this kind of preferences, then okay, I won't play and condemn.

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Can someone help me? I can't see the scenes from Yarizo's tent or the battle scenes, and before asking me yes, I've already modified the "love" and the "addict"

Sep 27, 2019
Daaamn, okay, you are crazy, guys, and I am not ready for the internet war here. I didn't know that bolishness would presume such fetish, there is clearly something wrong with this world, and about the fact that I didn't support the author with money, how do you even know that?
Just calm down, if you like it when a fat man appears in the plot and fuck the main character women, and most of you have this kind of preferences, then okay, I won't play and condemn.
Should have added on the list of non-alpha behavior : Superiority complex
:3

Honestly you should have expected it, so take the responsibility for your drunken comment, because I'm sure a brilliant mind such as yourself wouldn't dare to post such a comment when sober... right? :3

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
I just hope there's more vanilla events with this game. I like the idea of playing the game as an extremely perverted couple who are still devoted to each other.
I also really love the perverted couple angle
It's
Highly Specific And Might Be Weird but it'd be fun to have dialogue options like, when she's keeping you out and getting to ask whether whoever it is behind her is better than you and having there be a skillcheck based on your stats for it.
Something about the guy who is supposed to be cucking you having to hear her laugh at how bad they are in comparison to [You] amuses the hell out of me.

Dec 24, 2020
I also really love the perverted couple angle
It's
Highly Specific And Might Be Weird but it'd be fun to have dialogue options like, when she's keeping you out and getting to ask whether whoever it is behind her is better than you and having there be a skillcheck based on your stats for it.
Something about the guy who is supposed to be cucking you having to hear her laugh at how bad they are in comparison to [You] amuses the hell out of me.
There is sort of groundwork for that right now. If your sex skill is high enough, and you go out for some extra cock as the priestess, she will remark that the MC is better than whoever she is fucking atm.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
There is sort of groundwork for that right now. If your sex skill is high enough, and you go out for some extra cock as the priestess, she will remark that the MC is better than whoever she is fucking atm.
Well that's good to see at least. I hope it expands some more. More lovey dovey perverted couple events and such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
Hopefully someone addresses these issues i have faced amongst the 457 pages or so.
1. Unable to progress any Yarizo level, all the event circles are done, used the cheat, still unable to see any other scenes. While the god mode is able to see the blowjob scene in dungeon, the smoke trap and camping are unable to be seen.
2. Potion Maker unable to be recruited, despite following the guide, maxing out pm's relationship status, using the cheat, unable to recruit her.
Thanks in advance should someone see this and helps to fix these issues i have.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes