YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the bathroom scene with the main protaganist peeping from the male bath into the female on Yarizo and the priestess?

AdamabA

Oct 15, 2021
Gentlemens, can you please tell me how to start a netorase scene in the camp through "Make love" with Yarizo? Completed the game, watched all other events, netorase is on, relationship 2, adiction 120, love 200, but still there is no option. If not difficult, please tell me what I could have missed. Version 0.40

Reactions: Treatsxxx

flatsoup

Aug 29, 2019
Gentlemens, can you please tell me how to start a netorase scene in the camp through "Make love" with Yarizo? Completed the game, watched all other events, netorase is on, relationship 2, adiction 120, love 200, but still there is no option. If not difficult, please tell me what I could have missed. Version 0.40
You need relationship 10, but that can only be done with modified save editor. Variable #204 is the thing to edit.

But anything higher than 2 currently breaks some stuff in the game like combat NTR scenes and NTR scene in the wagon

Reactions: AdamabA
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes