d90art

Mar 23, 2019
He might as well make Potion Maker the new heroine at this point lmao
You guys had the opportunity to vote for catbutt instead when he did the popularity poll.

That aside, I'm hoping he's trying to build up a bit of a relationship with the potion maker so Yarizo can come in NTR the MC with her too.

Reactions: crookscomp

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
did someone realease nymphomania priestess another story in eng somewhere ? even if it's on slow dowload i will take the thing

EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
Ok, thanks for sharing, but I have a few problems with the saves:

Even though Sex techique and Sex Endurance are set to 30, I only get 0 in every sex scene (0d6).

Also, regardless of me choosing "Yes" or "No" when the game asks me if I want to skip the scene with Yarizo in the tent, the scene gets skipped anyway. Does someone have an idea what might be the cause?

Edit: I am an idiot. I found out about the "Virgin" item. But the other problem still persists.
about the camp event, i think it's a bug...

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Which version had missions like 4:05 minute?

I dont remember of a mission like that. Also, others scenes of that video aswell. It was removed?

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Which version had missions like 4:05 minute?

I dont remember of a mission like that. Also, others scenes of that video aswell. It was removed?
its from a mission you get after you team up with the adventurers in the guild a few times

also i sat it in like .39

Last edited:
Reactions: reidrigo

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Changelog (v0.40 Dash):
  • Relationship Event for the Potion Maker at her shop, 2 parts, needs Potion Maker Bond Level 4+
  • Potion Maker events when spending the night at an inn outside of the royal capital, need to have Potion Maker with you obviously.
  • Potion Maker Dungeon event, need to have Potion Maker as a companion in the Dungeon (It's unclear if this is a combat event or a dungeon circle event, the art looks like a combat event but if someone could clarify that would be appreciated)
  • Bug fix - Action Points are still displayed properly after 100+ days now

News:
  • No clue what v0.40 dash is supposed to mean lol, maybe a mistranslation on my part idk
  • Techno's new mini game is progressing well apparently, expected trial version release should be sometime in December
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe is an Street fighter 2 reference

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
is the secret mode you pick at the start for the fortune teller? i havent been able to get her to work, even with losing to the homeless

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes