Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So, in the last udpate I went ahead and got continued the main story, but I didn't know that the orphanage section wasn't finished yet. Is it possible to leave with a cheat or something because I can't beat the enemies or leave the orphanage normally

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wait.. what happens if the priest goes away with another boy and the mc gets ntr?
Is it game over or is there a chance of revenge or something?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry if this was mentioned before:

Something weird I noticed when I played around with Save Editor: When you set the relationship value with Yarizo to 10, you get a scene when choosing "The Priestess is..." when he is guarding the camp. But only on that level and no other scene works anymore.

hentaiguy1811

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry if this was mentioned before:

Something weird I noticed when I played around with Save Editor: When you set the relationship value with Yarizo to 10, you get a scene when choosing "The Priestess is..." when he is guarding the camp. But only on that level and no other scene works anymore.
I think it was in the game since the start because in the dungeon test we can manually edit yarizo relationships to 4, 6, 8 and 10 and get different scenes depending on the relationship.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
So, in the last udpate I went ahead and got continued the main story, but I didn't know that the orphanage section wasn't finished yet. Is it possible to leave with a cheat or something because I can't beat the enemies or leave the orphanage normally
what do you mean you cant get out? i finished that mission normally

EKNT

Aug 29, 2021
i think what he mean are he stuck at the quest where he must defeat 4 enemies in a row, and he can't win the 4th battle...
he can't get out of the orphanage nor abort the quest, thus he stuck there...
my advice are start a new game, and pick fap level difficulty...
hold yourself and be patient for the real gameplay when the game truly complete...

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I don't remember which version it was, but the last one I had made it impossible for me to get out. I think the monster fight was bugged or something since it was literally impossible to even hit and I would lose the fight without the monster even attacking. I'm fine now since the newest update let me fight him normally

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: raziel121z

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
That's just the Netorase part. There is Netorare when she cheats behind his back and that can be caused by simply having high lust.
But for have high lust you need to actively do activities who increase it. It dont happen from nothing, so it's the MC who break her anyway.

Reactions: quiboune
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes