raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Can you makes the main character's dick bigger ?
Talk with TechnoBrake, but probably he gonna say no, at leats you pay a big amount to add that it is a no :v but i wish that was part of the game, like to do a netorase path with the MC to Kohaku

Jobear

Jan 23, 2019
Can you makes the main character's dick bigger ?
Yes, I've found that if you use save editor to chance variable 453 from 2 to 3 you can change the player's dick size, I'd assume you could make it smaller by setting it to 1. This change only really shows when interacting with the priestess though. I've also tried changing it to be the same as Yaziro's dick, I believe the number for that is either 4 or 21 but there is not art for it yet so it does not show anything. Hope this helps

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, I've found that if you use save editor to chance variable 453 from 2 to 3 you can change the player's dick size, I'd assume you could make it smaller by setting it to 1. This change only really shows when interacting with the priestess though. I've also tried changing it to be the same as Yaziro's dick, I believe the number for that is either 4 or 21 but there is not art for it yet so it does not show anything. Hope this helps
well guess have to wait

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
so the dark elf lady on the beach what stat do i need to be high for it to be successful and whats it called in the save editor?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I believe it happens when you first meat him at the dock, though you have to have high insanity I believe, or you could just let him be taken by the crew men.
At the moment, there're 3 ways to kill him in the game:
1) Let him die at the port when you meet him first time
2) Let him die in battle (Dungeon test only)
3) Kill him after a netorase event in your room
Fuck i screw up, how i do the path with the netorase event?

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone have the game he released today that doesn't mind to post here?
That new game isn't available yet, what he posted was a "notice of release", saying it's expected for late November.
A is available on Dlsite but it's in Japanese, as will be the final release I suppose, haven't seen any mention of an "official" eng version planned, so it won't be available here until we get a fan translation, or a kagura one.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
That new game isn't available yet, what he posted was a "notice of release", saying it's expected for late November.
A is available on Dlsite but it's in Japanese, as will be the final release I suppose, haven't seen any mention of an "official" eng version planned, so it won't be available here until we get a fan translation, or a kagura one.
He mentioned on Twitter yesterday that he will release an English version if he gets enough sales for the Japanese version.

Reactions: Stompai
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes